WTCR FINISH - CONGRATULATION FOR CPT_DISASTER FOR WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP !!!!!!

• Thread starter Ares85
  • 249 comments
Anyone notice any physic changes tonight? RCZ felt a bit flat, I know people have said the Gr3 cars feel heavier.
I did after the update a quick test and cars was ok, the biggest surprise was for me a megane which definitely has better traction, before the update I had a problem keeping up with the rest of the cars.

Just noticed weescotman has chosen #44 however, I've already picked #44 so having 2 #44 cars could end up being a bit confusing.

I'm looking forward to taking part in the pre season race test later today where I can show off my teams livery, also do you plan on having a driver's, team and manufacturers championship, for the manufacturer championship the highest placed car from each of the 4 cars score points, for example if an audi is 1st, 2nd and 3rd and a renault is 4th then only the 1st place audi and 4th place renault score points for the manufacturers championship.

I'm looking forward to taking part in the pre season race test later today where I can show off my teams livery, also do you plan on having a driver's, team and manufacturers championship, for the manufacturer championship the highest placed car from each of the 4 cars score points, for example if an audi is 1st, 2nd and 3rd and a renault is 4th then only the 1st place audi and 4th place renault score points for the manufacturers championship.
I will be there for sure:cheers:, I will say honestly that it did not go through my mind to create a manufacturers championship and I think that's not a bad idea.

I would like to thanks for all guys that join in yesterday test session it was not exactly the session I planned, but a few conclusions I could get out, definitely the track penalty set as hard will keep everyone on the track.

The second thing is that after a few short races with ballast and without it turned out that +6% ballast is a bit too much and I decided to reduce it to a maximum of +5% and here comes my question about how many places should be punished with additional ballast, the main post says about 5 places, but I am considering this option

1st - + 5 %
2nd - + 5%
3rd - + 4%
4th - + 4%
5th - + 3%
6th - + 3 %
7th - + 2%
8th - + 1%.

I would like to hear your opinions about it.

I know penalties caused a few problems last night but no worse than in FIA races. Ballast is a tricky one, and I don't know how it will effect tyre wear in the longer races, I think adding the same weight to 1st and 2nd and so on down to 8th might be a bit much, a 1% difference between the top 5 seems reasonable, ie 1st- +5% 2nd- +4% etc, I missed the last couple of races though so don't know how those worked out.

What happened to Jim? Did he get DC'd?

Apologies for leaving early last night I had to be up early for work, as for the ballast I think giving the ballast to the top 5 worked quite well as it helped slower drivers like me to keep the quicker drivers behind also reversing the grid for race 2 and 3 might help to stop the quicker drivers from running away with the championship, if this is already implemented then ignore this in terms of the grid order being reversed.

Chances are I'm not going to be able to make qualifying but I most likely should be able to attend before the end of the event.

Back