WTF Moment when I installed 1.05...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4 comments
  • 1,290 views

Furinkazen

Sim Racing Organiser
Premium
Messages
44,186
United Kingdom
Blackburn
Messages
Furinkazen_54
I guess this shows how much I had done before...

I signed in, and it gave me all the Nurburgring layouts I hadn't unlocked before, and the Mercedes 190 Evo road car...
 
I thought so too, but when I set up my second (steering wheel only) career they unlocked instantly. I think it's to get you interested in running the ring or somethin'
 
Yeah, that with the Nurb and the Merc and then the fact that from 1.05 on my DFP behaved completely different.

Haven't done a search about that. Did someone notice? It's very different, especially in 200° mode. Took me a while to adapt to it … at first I wanted to post in the epic Rage & crying EMO thread. I think the wheel behaves non-linear in 200° mode now. At first I hated it but I have to admit that the horrible straight-line-vibrations are gone now.

Hey! I've asked a question! GTP is ignoring me! :-P
Nobody out there that feels the same? Are all of you either G27's and GT3 RS owners or d-padders?
 
Last edited:
I thought so too, but when I set up my second (steering wheel only) career they unlocked instantly. I think it's to get you interested in running the ring or somethin'

Previously, all the variants could only be unlocked by getting all Gold on the Intermediate AMG challenge. After the update, you could unlock by Bronzes
 
Also maybe so you can play it on-line?
 
Back