X1 Prototype- WOW!

You get it by winning the X1 challenge unlocked at Level 30. Once you at least get bronze in all of them, you can then buy the X1 at the Dealership under "Gran Turismo"

Any idea how much it costs? Thanks (Still looking for the formula GT to spend 5M credits on after a week...)

You get it by winning the X1 challenge unlocked at Level 30. Once you at least get bronze in all of them, you can then buy the X1 at the Dealership under "Gran Turismo"

Not true, you're on the right track, BUT. . .

You get 3 for completing the Redbull X1 Challenge, one for each Level, one for Bronze, one for Silver, and one for Gold, and all 3 are different.

Also when you reach level 30, it becomes viewable in the Dealership, but not purchasable until you're level 40, for 20,000,000.

Prize car for hitting level 35 B-Spec.

All I know of for now.

Not true, you're on the right track, BUT. . .

You get 3 for completing the Redbull X1 Challenge, one for each Level, one for Bronze, one for Silver, and one for Gold, and all 3 are different.

Also when you reach level 30, it becomes viewable in the Dealership, but not purchasable until you're level 40, for 20,000,000.

Prize car for hitting level 35 B-Spec.

All I know of for now.

Thought I saw Gold, Silver and Bronze in the videos. Didn't relize it was actually one for each, where you get that info?

Latest Posts

Back