- 472

- london
Any offers !
will be available to send it tomorrow (7th) at midnight 00.01
will be available to send it tomorrow (7th) at midnight 00.01
Do you have a Caterham seven fireblade? if not im willing to send at about 9-10 am GMT +1 and then you can send it when ever
Sorry dont have anything else![]()
Formula Gran Turismo in white and green + Ford GT40 '69 both fully tuned!
Would it be possible now?Deal.. but will only be able to send x1 on Friday Midnight. the 08-01 at 00.01. is that ok?
Would it be possible now?
I'll include a Ferrari 458 Italia also...im afraid not. the slot for today went to steriko. if u interested PM me.
I'll include a Ferrari 458 Italia also...![]()
Sorry, I'm unavailable at that time but thanks for your time!i can't im afraid.. once the Deal is done its Done.. the slot still available 4 tomorrow midnight, and im sure it will go soon. if u still interested let me know.