X2010... Only for the worthy.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ech0Ambar1
  • 62 comments
  • 4,677 views
Messages
119
Messages
Ech0Ambar1
I'm amazed at how many people dupe and raffle the X2010, a car whose ownership speaks of the skill of the person that beat the challenges. To me, giving up your garage for the sake of saying you own the fastest car and then duping it to recover your losses devalues the accomplishment that is beating the Vettel challenge. Am I the only person bothered by this?
 
Many thanks, Captain Obvious. Would you like your own ship to steer? The HMS Subtle perhaps? :P
 
Meh, who cares? The car is total BS anyway and has no place in a game with 'The real driving simulator' as a 2nd title.

The X1 has about as much to do with real driving as scratching your arse.
 
I'm amazed at how many people dupe and raffle the X2010, a car whose ownership speaks of the skill of the person that beat the challenges. To me, giving up your garage for the sake of saying you own the fastest car and then duping it to recover your losses devalues the accomplishment that is beating the Vettel challenge. Am I the only person bothered by this?

Come on, the folks trading here their X1 are hard workers, billing 18h a day, with 3 kids at home, and they just dont have time to play the game...
 
Meh, who cares? The car is total BS anyway and has no place in a game with 'The real driving simulator' as a 2nd title.

The X1 has about as much to do with real driving as scratching your arse.

That made me laugh. But the only limit to that car are the laws of physics, which is in itself impossible. You can't have a 100% efficient engine. :P
 
Come on, the folks trading here their X1 are hard workers, billing 18h a day, with 3 kids at home, and they just dont have time to play the game...

Those I can understand, but I'm referring to the kids my age who buy their way to superiority. I trade quite a bit, but I would never accept or offer an X2010.
 
Those I can understand, but I'm referring to the kids my age who buy their way to superiority. I trade quite a bit, but I would never accept or offer an X2010.

What's the difference trading an X1 or a high value LMP or a F1 car or a 60's classic LM car?

That made me laugh. But the only limit to that car are the laws of physics, which is in itself impossible. You can't have a 100% efficient engine. :P

Heh, more importantly, (Darwin's theory of) evolution hasn't got to the stage where a human being could withstand the G forces the car generates.
 
Those I can understand, but I'm referring to the kids my age who buy their way to superiority. I trade quite a bit, but I would never accept or offer an X2010.

It was ironic, as 99.9% of people trading here their X1 and pretending not having the time to play the game are kids on vacacion who got the games from their parents 3 days ago.

It bugs me too, but meh, what can we do ?
 
What's the difference trading an X1 or a high value LMP or a F1 car or a 60's classic LM car?

I would say, a 60 classic, you use the bd trick.
A LM car, you grind a little bit.
A X1, if it was not for the one you get at lvl 35 in B spec, well you kinda work your ass to get it.
 
I would say, a 60 classic, you use the bd trick.
A LM car, you grind a little bit.
A X1, if it was not for the one you get at lvl 35 in B spec, well you kinda work your ass to get it.

Not really, the Vettel Challenges are simple enough to Bronze without having to resort to the unrealistic driving techniques needed to get gold or silver.
 
I would say, a 60 classic, you use the bd trick.
A LM car, you grind a little bit.
A X1, if it was not for the one you get at lvl 35 in B spec, well you kinda work your ass to get it.

what's the "BD" trick? What does "BD" mean? Sorry to you if you get upset, but I do not know.
 
I would say, a 60 classic, you use the bd trick.
A LM car, you grind a little bit.
A X1, if it was not for the one you get at lvl 35 in B spec, well you kinda work your ass to get it.

That pretty much answers your question. The amount of work that goes into it. And you don't even have to grind for an LMP- the Minolta is, after all, a prize car.
 
Not really, the Vettel Challenges are simple enough to Bronze without having to resort to the unrealistic driving techniques needed to get gold or silver.

Dependings on your setup and age.
I'm quite sure a 12yo with a DS3 will find it easier to ask on a forum for a trade than someone with a paycheck who's gonna get a G27.

Might be just me, but the Vettel Challenges are not that easy on a DS3.
 
I traded someone for a X1, got it, sucked with it at first, but I'm now a pretty good driver with it.

It also helps me practice for the challenge (especially since I have a DS3).
 
What's the difference trading an X1 or a high value LMP or a F1 car or a 60's classic LM car?



Heh, more importantly, (Darwin's theory of) evolution hasn't got to the stage where a human being could withstand the G forces the car generates.

Heh, more importantly, (Darwin's theory of) evolution hasn't got to the stage where a human being could withstand the G forces the car generates.[/QUOTE]

You are exactly correct. Even with a g-suit (which pilots wear when flying fighter-jets,) the driver would still black-out.
 
As the saying goes, "You pays your money, you plays your game".

That's definitely the saying - I'm sure of it :D
 
Now wait you get one for letting your bob do endurance races for a week or two...maybe less if you actually set your alarm to wake up and swap it when they doing the shorter ones......

I mean yes it takes massive skill to level up b-spec to 35 and get one you are absolutely right......
 
Heh, more importantly, (Darwin's theory of) evolution hasn't got to the stage where a human being could withstand the G forces the car generates.


Humans can withstand the g-forces it creates, just not for prolonged periods of time (which the car does everytime it changes direction :p)
 
Last edited:
the x1 is just a fun car, it has nothing to do with it being possible in real life, just enjoy it, pretty sure we are all glad we can cut the endurance times by a lot...
 
Dependings on your setup and age.
I'm quite sure a 12yo with a DS3 will find it easier to ask on a forum for a trade than someone with a paycheck who's gonna get a G27.

Might be just me, but the Vettel Challenges are not that easy on a DS3.

I relish a good challenge. Whenever I grind my way from 27 to 30, I'll be using a DS3 to beat the Vettel challenge the same way I used a DS3 to get a 49 flat on High Speed Ring.
 
x1 genuine owners will have a trophy or two that will verify whether they got them the hard way and worked for them be it at b-spec or the vettel challenge

so the genuine can easily be picked aside from level...

seriously though who cares...

I've got one, w00h00 so much fun to drive alone cause all my mates don't have the time to put in that I do to get it... *sarcasm*
 
[/B]

You are exactly correct. Even with a g-suit (which pilots wear when flying fighter-jets,) the driver would still black-out.

Humans can withstand the g-forces it creates, just not for prolonged periods of time (which the car does everytime it changes direction :p)[/QUOTE]

You can only hold breakfast (and your organs) in for so long, after all.
 
Given the opportunity to trade for or purchase "unique" or "powerful" items in a video-game, people will. That's just human nature. But the X2010 isn't a trophy. As Satanic Kris points out, you get an actual virtual Trophy for finishing the challenge. The X1 is just added gravy on top of that.

You can even buy an X1. Doesn't take any sort of skill. Just a whole lot of B-Spec while you're at work/class/drunk... or all three if you work at a school.

Was debating whether or not to close this thread as another "oh noes, cheaters!" complaints thread, but it's relatively benign. Let's keep it that way, thank you.
 
Dependings on your setup and age.
I'm quite sure a 12yo with a DS3 will find it easier to ask on a forum for a trade than someone with a paycheck who's gonna get a G27.

Might be just me, but the Vettel Challenges are not that easy on a DS3.

Hahaha ah yes. Glad i got a G27 for this game. Didn't know about the X1 until i had the game for a while, but the G27 helps...... A LOT.
Tried the challenges with the DS3 an best was 2:35 i think after 50mins, then tried with the G27 last night an on my second go i got 2:18.

I got my X1 from level 35 b-spec.
 
The car itself is not superior its actually stupid imho, having the trophy for completing the event is the real achievment.
 
The car itself is not superior its actually stupid imho, having the trophy for completing the event is the real achievment.

I'd rather drive a Torana anyday 👍
 
The car is not the prize. It's three Golds in Vettel Challenge. Please remember that all those beggars will not complete this task and they will not be able to achieve platinum trophy.
 
Back