X2010... Only for the worthy.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ech0Ambar1
  • 62 comments
  • 4,677 views
I earned the X1 the hardware and I was very happy when I finaly bronzed all 3 races. I could probably gold Monza, but I wont be going back to the challenge any time soon. Im also not sharing that damn car. I think Im happier about completing the challenge more than I am actually having the car. It is a sweet ass car, but it takes the challenge away from the game. Its great for grinding though.
 
Don't know what ur complaining about. B spec and peopl get it. Worthy, I don't thibk so, they didn't actually race, just put the time into b spec to reach a level to get a car. That's how I got mine and I love it.
 
I agree, I hate the fact that this difficult car to get (even if obtained by reaching lvl 35 b-spec because thats pretty time-consuming) is now more common than AIDS in Africa. I think the biggest thing here is duping, come on guys we need this game to last until GT6 comes out in 5+ years! If everyone gets what they want in 3 months of playing this game then here comes another long ass wait. I thought enjoying the game was the important part not beating it as fast as possible...
 
Back