X2010 Seasonal

• Thread starter HU-LK
  • 80 comments
I agree with the others, I don't like driving the X2010, but my Bobs do. Bob has about 10000 miles on my Carbon X2010, and I have about 200 miles on it.

I hate driving the X2010. But I don't understand why PD never added X2010 races in the game. I would much prefer more tracks in the Ferrari F1 seasonal though like Monaco.

I wonder what terminal velocity would be since it has such a minimal air resistance?:lol:

It would depend on the lenght of the cliff. :)
If the clif had 1.500mt it would only reach around 420Km/h...and only takes 12sec to hit the ground...

I wonder how the damages should look like?...

My GOD you guys must be lousy drivers, hating the X1 that much. Or is it because it isn't very realistic? I love the car, perfect for grinding, and also not that hard to drive once you get the hang of it.

sebbemann
My GOD you guys must be lousy drivers, hating the X1 that much. Or is it because it isn't very realistic? I love the car, perfect for grinding, and also not that hard to drive once you get the hang of it.

Nah. Just a lousy driver with that car. Haven't put the effort in to get the hang of it yet.

omg i swear you guys must be horrible drivers or cant be bothered to get the hang of it dudes drive it round the nurburgring in the 4hr or the 24hr endurance races if you dont get the hang of it driving round there you surely are crap lol
trust me guys its a great car to drive especially with all the downforce on

omg i swear you guys must be horrible drivers or cant be bothered to get the hang of it dudes drive it round the nurburgring in the 4hr or the 24hr endurance races if you dont get the hang of it driving round there you surely are crap lol
trust me guys its a great car to drive especially with all the downforce on

Totally unnecessary.👎 I hope your virtual willy has gained in size after that remark.

I hope it involves driving it off a cliff...
with him in it...
👍👍👍

Last edited:
Totally unnecessary.👎 I hope your virtual willy has gained in size after that remark.

with him in it...
👍👍👍

i didnt mean to cause offence im sorry its that time of the month for you i was just saying if you cant get the hang of it round the corners of the nurburg then id give up driving it altogether its the best handling car in the game end off

i didnt mean to cause offence im sorry its that time of the month for you i was just saying if you cant get the hang of it round the corners of the nurburg then id give up driving it altogether its the best handling car in the game end off

Sure,from 7th of every month for 5 days,I refuse to take s*** from anyone. Know that not everyone cares about how easy it is for you to do something that is universally considered hard and tedious. And if you really CAN do it, stop flapping that it in our faces. Also,I'm truly amazed how you got through 30 posts without a single punctuated sentence! Now THIS is something.:dopey:

Well if you really want i could show you how to drive it, just let me know i'd happily race you round the nurburg and show you how to drive it.

Last edited:
If the clif had 1.500mt it would only reach around 420Km/h...and only takes 12sec to hit the ground...

Think of a F1 crash x1000.

The only thing fun about the X1 is loading up Indy 500 endurance race and driving in reverse, against traffic.

Epic crashes immediately follow.

I reckon it would be closer to 200km/h. It would certainly be very aerodynamic if it fell nose first but it will roll and the bottom is concave and this will slow it down a lot..... plus it is quite light.

I hope it involves driving it off a cliff...

:lol:👍

Yes I have got the hang of driving it but, I don't like it.

It should be like the Ferrari F1 cars online so nobody can use it unless everyone is. Especially when you're in a drifting room.

X2010 = B-Spec tool. 35,000+ miles and counting.

F18
The only thing fun about the X1 is loading up Indy 500 endurance race and driving in reverse, against traffic.

Epic crashes immediately follow.

They would be truly Epic Crashes if GT5 had debris , semi-realistic collision damanges, wheels coming off, unusable cars immediately following the crash. As it is, there is no fun in driving in reverse :), or ramming into AI for that matter. currently, it's like kicking a washing machine in slippers. (note: I don't do that, just laymen speak)

Back