X2010s, F1s, LMPs, GTs, Rare cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter JamDK
  • 194 comments
  • 9,667 views
Are you interested in a Peugeot 908?
If yes, which model?
 
What I got to offer;

Blitz Dunlop ER34 Skyline '07
BMW Z4 M Coupe
BMW M3 Coupe 07
BMW M5 '08
Chevrolet 2010 Juan Montoya *42 Impala
Citroen GT Road Car
Dodge Challenger R/T '70
Dodge Challenger SRT8 '08
Ferrari 458 Italia '09
Ferrari Enzo '02
Ferrari F40 '92
Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car '67
Ferrari California '08
Ford GT '06
Ford Mark lV Race Car '67
Gran Turismo 350Z RS
Gran Turismo PDI Racing Cart
High End Performance G37
Lamborghini Muira Bertone Prototype CN.0706 '67
Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 '08
Maserati Gran Turismo s '08
Mazda Eunos Roadster (NA Special Package) '89
McClaren F1 '94
Mercedes Benz C63 AMG '08
Mini Cooper S '07
Nissan GT-R Spec-V '09
Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec ll Nur (R34) '02
Re Amemiya FD3S RX-7
Toyota FT-86 Concept '09

Standard Cars

Acura DN-X Concept '02
Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint '65
Amuse Carbon R (R34) '04
Audi Quattro '82
Audi Le Mans Quattro '03
Audi Pikes Peak Quattro '03
BMW M3 GTR (Road Car) '03
BMW M3 GTR (Race Car) '01
BMW M3 '04
BMW M3 CSL '03
BMW 320i Touring Car '03
BMW 2002 Turbo '73
BMW 330 '05
BMW M5 '05
Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '09
Buick Special '62
Caterham Seven Fireblade '02
Chaparral 2J race Car '70
Chaparral 2D race Car '67
Citroen 2CV Type A '54
Cizeta V16T '94
Dome Zero Concept '78
Fiat 500 R '72
Ford Gt LM Race Car Spec ll
Ford SVT F-150 Lightening '03
Ford KA '01
Gillet Vertigo race Car '04
Honda HSC '03
Honda Takata Dome NSX '03
Honda Mugen Motul Civic Si Race Car '87
HPA Motorsports Stage ll R32
Jaguar XJ220 '92
Jay Leno Tank Car '03
Lamborghini Nomad Diablo GT1 '00
Lamborghini Countach LP400 '74
Lancia Delta S4 Rally Car '85
Lancia Stratos Rally Car '77
Lancia Delta Intagrale Rally Car '92
Lotus Carlton '92
Mercedes-Benz 190e 2.5 Evolution ll '91
Mercedes-Benz 190e 2.5 Evolution ll Touring Car '92
Merces-Benz Sauber C9 Race Car '89
Mini Cooper 1.3i '98
Mitsibushi Lancer Evolution Vl RS TM '00
Nissan R92CP Race Car '92
Nissan Skyline GTR (R33) '97
Nissan Skyline GTR (R32) '89
Nissan Calsonic GT-R Race Car '93
Nissan R89C Race Car '89
Nissan Sleighty '98
Peugeot 905 Race Car '92
Renault 5 Maxi Turbo Rally Car '85
RUF RGT '00
RUF CTR2 '96
Toyota Supra RZ '97
Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-Apex (S.Shigeno Ver) '00
Toyota Corolla GT-Apex (ae86) '83
Toyota Altezza Touring Car
Toyota Minolta 88C-V race Car '89
Toyota Celica XX 2800 GT '81
Triumph Spitfire 1500 '74


Anything of interest? Majority are fully tuned soft race tyres etc
 
How about an Escudo? Ready to trade now.
 
I have an F1 that could be traded for an X1, not today though, but tomorrow would do.

Let me know, psn: agomezphoto
 
Are you interested in a Peugeot 908?
If yes, which model?

Oreca is on the way. If you have the team total, we can trade in about an hour?
 
I have an F1 that could be traded for an X1, not today though, but tomorrow would do.

Let me know, psn: agomezphoto

Sure, which F1 do you have?
 
Oreca is on the way. If you have the team total, we can trade in about an hour?

I have a Team Total, no mileage, since it's brand new.
My PSN is KWZX10.
 
What I got to offer;

Blitz Dunlop ER34 Skyline '07
BMW Z4 M Coupe
BMW M3 Coupe 07
BMW M5 '08
Chevrolet 2010 Juan Montoya *42 Impala
Citroen GT Road Car
Dodge Challenger R/T '70
Dodge Challenger SRT8 '08
Ferrari 458 Italia '09
Ferrari Enzo '02
Ferrari F40 '92
Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car '67
Ferrari California '08
Ford GT '06
Ford Mark lV Race Car '67
Gran Turismo 350Z RS
Gran Turismo PDI Racing Cart
High End Performance G37
Lamborghini Muira Bertone Prototype CN.0706 '67
Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 '08
Maserati Gran Turismo s '08
Mazda Eunos Roadster (NA Special Package) '89
McClaren F1 '94
Mercedes Benz C63 AMG '08
Mini Cooper S '07
Nissan GT-R Spec-V '09
Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec ll Nur (R34) '02
Re Amemiya FD3S RX-7
Toyota FT-86 Concept '09

Standard Cars

Acura DN-X Concept '02
Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint '65
Amuse Carbon R (R34) '04
Audi Quattro '82
Audi Le Mans Quattro '03
Audi Pikes Peak Quattro '03
BMW M3 GTR (Road Car) '03
BMW M3 GTR (Race Car) '01
BMW M3 '04
BMW M3 CSL '03
BMW 320i Touring Car '03
BMW 2002 Turbo '73
BMW 330 '05
BMW M5 '05
Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '09
Buick Special '62
Caterham Seven Fireblade '02
Chaparral 2J race Car '70
Chaparral 2D race Car '67
Citroen 2CV Type A '54
Cizeta V16T '94
Dome Zero Concept '78
Fiat 500 R '72
Ford Gt LM Race Car Spec ll
Ford SVT F-150 Lightening '03
Ford KA '01
Gillet Vertigo race Car '04
Honda HSC '03
Honda Takata Dome NSX '03
Honda Mugen Motul Civic Si Race Car '87
HPA Motorsports Stage ll R32
Jaguar XJ220 '92
Jay Leno Tank Car '03
Lamborghini Nomad Diablo GT1 '00
Lamborghini Countach LP400 '74
Lancia Delta S4 Rally Car '85
Lancia Stratos Rally Car '77
Lancia Delta Intagrale Rally Car '92
Lotus Carlton '92
Mercedes-Benz 190e 2.5 Evolution ll '91
Mercedes-Benz 190e 2.5 Evolution ll Touring Car '92
Merces-Benz Sauber C9 Race Car '89
Mini Cooper 1.3i '98
Mitsibushi Lancer Evolution Vl RS TM '00
Nissan R92CP Race Car '92
Nissan Skyline GTR (R33) '97
Nissan Skyline GTR (R32) '89
Nissan Calsonic GT-R Race Car '93
Nissan R89C Race Car '89
Nissan Sleighty '98
Peugeot 905 Race Car '92
Renault 5 Maxi Turbo Rally Car '85
RUF RGT '00
RUF CTR2 '96
Toyota Supra RZ '97
Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-Apex (S.Shigeno Ver) '00
Toyota Corolla GT-Apex (ae86) '83
Toyota Altezza Touring Car
Toyota Minolta 88C-V race Car '89
Toyota Celica XX 2800 GT '81
Triumph Spitfire 1500 '74


Anything of interest? Majority are fully tuned soft race tyres etc

PM sent
 
Last edited:
I have a Team Total, no mileage, since it's brand new.
My PSN is KWZX10.
Sounds great, will add you in about an hour.
 
I have an alfa romeo 155 DTM, really rare race car. interested?
 
Okay, all slots are gone for today. Time is not my side tonight, but if I do get the time, then I will try to make reservations later.
 
I have an alfa romeo 155 DTM, really rare race car. interested?

Interested in a trade around tomorrow. Shoot me a PM if so.
 
Wow, thanks for the awesome trade, man.
 
i have a c west razo silvia if you fancy a trade?
 
I've got the ZR1 RM'ed if you're interested.
 
3 slots 1st / 2nd priority available right now.
 
Sorry, no prize cars. Got anything else?
 
I have the Concept 1 Series TII '07 (BMW) with 0 miles and no modifications. I can't recall when or how I got it or how much it was, but I personally don't use it, and it is a premium.

Also in the Premium range is the:
330 P4 Race car '67
Impreza WRC 2008
Ford GT '06
Giulia TZ2 carrozzata da Zagato CN.AR750106 '65
458 Italia '09

And some rare standards:
Rs200 Rally Car '85
Zonda c12 '00
RSC '01
2J race car '70

I have more too, more than I car to list all together :P

I hope we can work something out :)
 
Last edited:
I have the Concept 1 Series TII '07 (BMW) with 0 miles and no modifications. I can't recall when or how I got it or how much it was, but I personally don't use it, and it is a premium.

Next 3rd priority slot is on the 29th. If you're up for it, then add all removable tuning mods, and I'll reserve you the slot.
 
Next 3rd priority slot is on the 29th. If you're up for it, then add all removable tuning mods, and I'll reserve you the slot.

Sounds good to me, I edited my post as well listing more of what I have to offer in case you would prefer them.
 
look at my garage i need the alfa 155
 
Sounds good to me, I edited my post as well listing more of what I have to offer in case you would prefer them.

Just saw that :) Or I can do the 330 P4 now? Your decision :)
 
Just saw that :) Or I can do the 330 P4 now? Your decision :)

Well I gave a friend a christmas present today so I can't do the trade until midnight (2hrs and 3min from now). If your still available then I'll be more than happy to trade tonight, if not then let me know when your available.
 
Back