X2010s, F1s, LMPs, GTs, Rare cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter JamDK
  • 194 comments
  • 9,668 views
I have a rare '63 Corvette Race car.

For the 908 Total, F2007 or F10? Wichever of them you have left?

Can trade right away.
 
I have a rare '63 Corvette Race car.

For the 908 Total, F2007 or F10? Wichever of them you have left?

Can trade right away.

I will have the F10 ready for trade on the 2/1 (maybe 1/1 if I can make it). PM me if interested.
 
Several slots are now open! :D
 
I have a toyota minolta or a 787b to trade you tomorrow.
 
I have a GT-R premium fully modded
 
Sorry man, already got these. Anything else interesting? :sly:

Lol...hmmm no. Well I have mclaren f1, veyron (in silver chrome, 1255bhp, 1,4xx kg, 269mph) And enzo.
 
I have a GT-R premium fully modded

Without premanent tunes? Which model?

Lol...hmmm no. Well I have mclaren f1, veyron (in silver chrome, 1255bhp, 1,4xx kg, 269mph) And enzo.
Have no 3rd priority slots right now. No race cars, DTMs or the likes?
 
no, as you can't send stealth cars.
 
It's GT-R '07 856bhp 1411kg with every mod on it including weight reduction and engine stage 3 i can buy a new one and do everything as you want it if you want?
 
Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car '67. I have Chrome Enzo (stock/couple miles), Citroen GT Race Car, BMW M3 GTR, silver chrome chips.
 
Thanks again for the good, prompt trade yesterday.
 
no, as you can't send stealth cars.
You can also get me a nice Premium. Next 3rd spot will be available tomorrow.

It's GT-R '07 856bhp 1411kg with every mod on it including weight reduction and engine stage 3 i can buy a new one and do everything as you want it if you want?
Get a new one instead with all mods except the premanent ones. Next 3rd priority spot will be tomorrow or the day after depending on stig's helmets response.
 
Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car '67. I have Chrome Enzo (stock/couple miles), Citroen GT Race Car, BMW M3 GTR, silver chrome chips.
Just to make sure, you are interested in the 330 P4 or do you have one?
Thanks again for the good, prompt trade yesterday.
Thanks man, nice trade :)
 
Ready for trade again in roughly 7 hours :sly:
 
right i have sorted the gt-r '07 with everything on it thats not permanent
 
red FGT, R89C Nissan, interested? for X2010
 
red FGT, R89C Nissan, interested? for X2010

Sure man, I'll take your red FGT. Sending a PM in 2 sec.
 
Great guy will deal with again superfast and sent me x1 before i sent gt-r as i can send another till tonight
A+++
 
Great member and trustworthy:tup:
Thanks for the trade!:)
 
Thanks for the quick trade 👍
 
Slots open shortly :sly:
 
Do you want a purple and white fgt for your f2007? is it light red?
 
Do you want a purple and white fgt for your f2007? is it light red?
Sure, yes it is, but first slot for the 2007 is on the 4/1 (can maybe be a couple of days earlier). Interested?
 
Sure, yes it is, but first slot for the 2007 is on the 4/1 (can maybe be a couple of days earlier). Interested?

Very, so early january is your earliest slot?
 
Very, so early january is your earliest slot?
For the F2007, yes. I can maybe have it ready for 2/1, but will need roughly 12 hours to confirm. 4/1 is a guaranteed delivery date.
 
It's a done deal. Will add you just before the trade is due to take place.
 
It's a done deal. Will add you just before the trade is due to take place.
Alright, will have more precise delivery date tomorrow.
 
Back