X2010s, F1s, LMPs, GTs, Rare cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter JamDK
  • 194 comments
  • 9,668 views
look at my garage i need the alfa 155

Sure, I'll trade for your Zonda LM Race Car. Next slot for my main account will be on the 30th though?
 
Well I gave a friend a christmas present today so I can't do the trade until midnight (2hrs and 3min from now). If your still available then I'll be more than happy to trade tonight, if not then let me know when your available.

Will be around 16:00 CET tomorrow, but I'll send you a PM when I can log on?
 
Will be around 16:00 CET tomorrow, but I'll send you a PM when I can log on?

Alright, well whenever you can your probably better sending me a message over the PSN as I'm on it more than anything else. Even if you end up deciding to do it tonight it's alright as I'm typically on my PS3 quite a while after midnight. Just let me know when your up for it :)
 
What other RMs would you be interested in?
 
Maybe a Camaro SS '10? Gotta close down for tonight though. Send me a PM and I'll look at it tomorrow.
 
I'll trade you my Team Oreca Viper for your Red Bull X1
 
What race mods are you looking for? I can get you any.

PM me, or PSN: ixchristiian-
 
I'll trade you my Team Oreca Viper for your Red Bull X1

Sure, I'll reserve a spot for you tomorrow. PM me if you agree.

What race mods are you looking for? I can get you any.

PM me, or PSN: ixchristiian-

PM replied.
 
There are 3 1st/2nd priority slots open for this evening.
 
I've got all RM cars got also R10 for x1 if possible
 
Just had a great trade with JamDK. Highly recommended! :)
 
if you still looking for the cars listed on page 1, i can offer one of the following for a new x1 ;)

Audi R10 TDI Race Car '06
Ferrari F2007
Ford Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car
Mazda 787B Race car '91
Nissan R92CP Race Car '92
Pescarolo Sport Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Judd Race car '05
Pescarolo Sport Pescarolo-Courage - Judd GV5 Race Car '04
Peugeot 905 Race Car '92
Peugeot 908 HDi FAP - Team Peugeot Total '10
and any of the 16 Premium RM Modded Cars

i wouldnt mind taking 2 x1's if you need more then 1 car from my list
 
if you still looking for the cars listed on page 1, i can offer one of the following for a new x1 ;)

Audi R10 TDI Race Car '06
Ferrari F2007
Ford Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car
Mazda 787B Race car '91
Nissan R92CP Race Car '92
Pescarolo Sport Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Judd Race car '05
Pescarolo Sport Pescarolo-Courage - Judd GV5 Race Car '04
Peugeot 905 Race Car '92
Peugeot 908 HDi FAP - Team Peugeot Total '10
and any of the 16 Premium RM Modded Cars

i wouldnt mind taking 2 x1's if you need more then 1 car from my list

PMed :)
 
Audi Abt Audi TT-R Touring Car '02 for X1?
 
Audi Abt Audi TT-R Touring Car '02 for X1?

That one is pending. Got anything else interesting? :)
 
other than that i dont have any other 'rare' cars but as above posted i can also offer any of the Premium RM Models as i have the cash to buy + fully upgrade if that interests you

Edit -- Fairlady Z Concept LM jst came up if that might interest you also
 
Last edited:
Audi R8 Team Oreca?
 
other than that i dont have any other 'rare' cars but as above posted i can also offer any of the Premium RM Models as i have the cash to buy + fully upgrade if that interests you

Edit -- Fairlady Z Concept LM jst came up if that might interest you also

Fairlady accepted :) Can you trade now? If so, add me JamDK

Audi R8 Team Oreca?

Sure, I'll take your R8. Add me JamDK

EDIT: Slots have opened so am ready to trade immediately
 
Nothing
 
Last edited:
BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car (stock) for F10. PM if interested.

Cheers.
 
Just to say, Seamless trade was complete within 15min top guy!
 
I would like a 2nd priority slot on the 1st of January for a Ferrari F10 in exchange for a race modified Acura NSX '91 in Forest green metallic, no unremovable mods with the exeption of the race modification and soft slick tyres.
if this is ok please PM me
 
Just traded JamDK for the x2010 for an Audi R8 Team Oreca, thanks man.
 
BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car (stock) for F10. PM if interested.

Cheers.

I would like a 2nd priority slot on the 1st of January for a Ferrari F10 in exchange for a race modified Acura NSX '91 in Forest green metallic, no unremovable mods with the exeption of the race modification and soft slick tyres.
if this is ok please PM me

PMed and scheduled 👍
 
I have a ford mark VI
 
I'd love to grab a slot whenever's good for you, if at all possible? I'd happily gift over a Nomad Diablo racer/ Race modified ZR1/ Jeff Gordon Nascar - all on racing soft, no unchangeable mods other than race modification - (or all three) if you're interested?
 
I have a ford mark VI

Got it already, but will take your GTR Pace Car instead?

F22
I'd love to grab a slot whenever's good for you, if at all possible? I'd happily gift over a Nomad Diablo racer/ Race modified ZR1/ Jeff Gordon Nascar - all on racing soft, no unchangeable mods other than race modification - (or all three) if you're interested?

Sure, the Nomad will be just fine. If your have slots open, then feel free te send me the Jeff Gordon (not required) :sly:
 
Hey mate, I have a v12 BMW available for an x1 if you're interested, but I can only send it tomorrow if you are interested. You have a good rep so I don't mind sending first since my account is new. You up for it?
 
Hey mate, I have a v12 BMW available for an x1 if you're interested, but I can only send it tomorrow if you are interested. You have a good rep so I don't mind sending first since my account is new. You up for it?

Slot reserved and PM sent :sly:
 
Back