Xbox Japan: "Forza 6 includes weather, night racing, 450 cars"

• Thread starter G.T.Ace
  • 1,289 comments
Only thing I'm scared of is, I might not use any cars other than the V8 Supercars. I'm going to have some nice long races at each track. This looks too good to play anything else.

I feel the same with regards to PCars - I've never truly got into it and Forza just suits me more, but then I don't feel I've given PCars enough chance, either.

A few pictures that I saw on some website.
1441094230-6199-capture-d-ecran.jpg

1441094229-6905-capture-d-ecran.jpg

1441094229-7627-capture-d-ecran.jpg

1441094229-654-capture-d-ecran.jpg

1441094230-8850-capture-d-ecran.jpg

1441094230-957-capture-d-ecran.jpg

So earlier I cancelled my pre-order for this from Game as I found out yesterday that the Ultimate Edition was download only, I could really get my £5 deposit back but I got it put on a giftcard so that's ok, was a bit awkward but its done now :lol:

So earlier I cancelled my pre-order for this from Game as I found out yesterday that the Ultimate Edition was download only, I could really get my £5 deposit back but I got it put on a giftcard so that's ok, was a bit awkward but its done now :lol:
A bit odd that they where selling it like that in the first place. I wonder how many people have ordered it, expecting a hard copy on the 10th. I also wonder if they are going to call all the customers as well :lol:

It was the Collectors Edition that I had ordered, the guy that served me asked me what the Ultimate had and I just said 'everything'...

It was the Collectors Edition that I had ordered, the guy that served me asked me what the Ultimate had and I just said 'everything'...
I don't even think there is a collectors edition either :lol:

I have a feeling they are going to have some angry customers.

I was just going to say the GT350R is one of the first cars I'll be buying, but since it's part of the VIP pack, I imagine I won't have to spend anything. Excellent.

This is going to be a long, long week. I mean, it's already a long weekend, but I haven't been this excited to play a new game in years.

I was just going to say the GT350R is one of the first cars I'll be buying, but since it's part of the VIP pack, I imagine I won't have to spend anything. Excellent.

This is going to be a long, long week. I mean, it's already a long weekend, but I haven't been this excited to play a new game in years.
With Labor Day coming up, it leaves me with a 4 day work week. All the more better for me, as days usually fly by at work since its our busy season!

I've just removed the demo so I can temper my hype levels and leave a bit of excitement for next Thursday. I got the free GT and some screen captures, so that'll do for now.

Will try and play some 5 if I can stop playing Horizon.

I enjoyed watching this:

Inside Sim Racing
In related Inside Sim Racing + Forza Motorsport 6 news, we have a copy of the full game and will be releasing new content this Friday (Sept 4th) when the embargo is lifted. This content will include a two hour live stream showing off the Career Mode and potentially some multiplayer action. We will also be releasing Test Drives showing off some car and track combos not in the demo. We’ll let you know what time we go live beforehand so you can tune in and interact with us in chat.

http://www.isrtv.com/forza-motorsport/forza-motorsport-6-career-mode-live/

Last edited:
IMG_919f9df7-ac7b-4ef1-9181-ddcb788444b4.png
Maybe? The pictures look like Forza 6 with added AA and some smaller effect. More motion blur? Forza Next Gen will lock better, not a contest.

It's like what PD do with there replays.. More effects and better AA. It's a shame Forza never do this cause the replays still run at 30fps so they should add better AA ETC. It doesn't look bad at all in-game though.

Is this picture available in higher resoulution, because i would like to make this my desktop wallpaper?

@imported_skidmark
Thanks.

@ topic
Forza 6 could use some more AA, but other than that the graphics look great.

Full game is being streamed live right now:

I'll copy my comment from Youtube here...

"Some of the car prices seem really inflated.. $33k for an NA Miata? Wasn't it around 7k in Forza 5?"

So I have the Ultimate Edition pre-loaded and ready to go for 9/10 but now I have to fly out to NY for work. Son of a...

I'll copy my comment from Youtube here...

"Some of the car prices seem really inflated.. $33k for an NA Miata? Wasn't it around 7k in Forza 5?"
But for some it went down, like the 250 GTO is 2 millions, in Forza 5 it was 4 i think.

Back