Xbox Japan: "Forza 6 includes weather, night racing, 450 cars"

• Thread starter G.T.Ace
  • 1,289 comments
Pfffft, it was 10 million in FM4 (though Rivals threw money at you back then on a scale not seen again).

Yep, prices have changed for a lot of the cars. Anybody that is getting 25 million on start up will never need to worry, though.

When will we get the first batch of cars from the DLC car pass? On the 10th or the 15th?
Interesting point. Even if it's the 15th there will be more than enough cars to keep us happy until then. Less than a week!

Interesting point. Even if it's the 15th there will be more than enough cars to keep us happy until then. Less than a week!

Problem is that I'll start only with 100k on credits so I'll only be able to look at most of them. I didn't know about Forza rewards, I didn't get any points for preordering the ultimate edition.

Problem is that I'll start only with 100k on credits so I'll only be able to look at most of them. I didn't know about Forza rewards, I didn't get any points for preordering the ultimate edition.

Forza Rewards aren't affected by the pre-order, those were Microsoft Points. I didn't quite understand that whole situation.

Forza Rewards will probably work just like FM5 and FH2; FM6 has 3000 points, split across achievements, days played, cars owned, etc. I'm not sure if they're planning on continuing with the weekly setup they've got going now - which, by the way, people should go and redeem now before the 10th, when they reset - but I'd assume that there will be credits flowing in from Rewards starting October at the very latest.

Besides, there's always test driving... :P

Pfffft, it was 10 million in FM4 (though Rivals threw money at you back then on a scale not seen again).

Yep, prices have changed for a lot of the cars. Anybody that is getting 25 million on start up will never need to worry, though.

I kinda wish the 250 GTO, the E21 and some of the more classic cars were more expensive. Forza rewards has me spoiled, and the prize spinner looks like its almost too generous. I don't want it to be a grind fest like FM5, but at the same time I don't want me owning every car and having 20m credits in the bank, becoming obsolete. Well atleast the mod packs are expensive!

So I was hoping to have Thursday off in work so I could spend all day playing this but I am in work, good job its only 9am-1pm and I'm off Friday 👍

So we know the demo didn't go live at midnight but what about the full game. Will the game be live to play at midnight on Wednesday or are we looking at sometime later on Thursday?

It should be midnight. It's just a case of if it will be at midnight in each region and stagger, if it is one set midnight somewhere or what.

All I wanna know is if for the UK it will be gmt or bst. I can stay up till midnight but I'll struggle to stay up till 1am with work the next day.

It should be midnight. It's just a case of if it will be at midnight in each region and stagger, if it is one set midnight somewhere or what.

All I wanna know is if for the UK it will be gmt or bst. I can stay up till midnight but I'll struggle to stay up till 1am with work the next day.
Yeah me too. I'm up at 6.30 to take the dog out before work so can get away with playing for an hour if it goes live at midnight but no chance if it's 1 am.

After driving my real car during this rainy day. I can't wait to try it at full chat around all the circuits that have wet weather.

I'm so happy that basically my car is in the game! Mine is an A6 4.2 which is an RS6 without the twin turbos, and a completely different body and suspension than the normal A6. Maybe I'll just detune the one in the game to match mine!

I'm so happy that basically my car is in the game! Mine is an A6 4.2 which is an RS6 without the twin turbos, and a completely different body and suspension than the normal A6. Maybe I'll just detune the one in the game to match mine!

Hopefully you can sell parts back to the game this time and the aspiration glitch can return. So cool to drop the turbos off something like an Impreza.

The game will be playable at 13:01 UTC (coordinated universal time). At least that's for people with the ultimate edition on the 10th.
Looks like I'll be taking a half day and finishing at 13.00 on Thursday then. Six glorious hours to play before my wife and daughter get in from school!

Looks like I'll be taking a half day and finishing at 13.00 on Thursday then. Six glorious hours to play before my wife and daughter get in from school!

I think you will have to add an hour. For me it will be at 23:00, not very good really. pCARS came out at midnight and I was knackered, sort of took the excitement away. Well that and finding it was infested... I might give it a go on Friday when I'm fresh. Enjoy though!

I think you will have to add an hour. For me it will be at 23:00, not very good really. pCARS came out at midnight and I was knackered, sort of took the excitement away. Well that and finding it was infested... I might give it a go on Friday when I'm fresh. Enjoy though!

I agree with this sentiment, nothing worse than ruining a first experience by being too tired.

Just made a call to work coz im "sick" and wont be working this week :D
Hope my wife wont find out tho - roll on thursday,been waiting to long
Had a blast with demo,but tried not to overplay to much,to many videos floating around as well
Sadly,i will be only able to play with pad and for gas/brake use only button pad config,as i had bike crash few years ago,which did major damage to my right hand
Just 3 days left !!

Last edited:
cfc
Just made a call to work coz im "sick" and wont be working this week :D
Hope my wife wont find out tho - roll on thursday,been waiting to long
Had a blast with demo,but tried not to overplay to much,to many videos floating around as well
Sadly,i will be only able to play with pad and for gas/brake use only button pad config,as i had bike crash few years ago,which did major damage to my right hand
Just 3 days left !!
Just don't post any pictures of you playing FM6 on Facebook. Or your boss will most likely find out.

Just don't post any pictures of you playing FM6 on Facebook. Or your boss will most likely find out.
He could claim it's aiding his convalescence. Physical therapy!

Oh. My. God. :eek:

AVer%2BMediaCenter%2B2015-09-04%2B16-27-27-64.png

:D

He could claim it's aiding his convalescence. Physical therapy!

HAHAHAHA,i wouldnt lie anyway i guess - my mental health without Forza 6 on thursday would be an issue i guess (yes,i k now-its game..but i just love driving games,and especially Forza series)
Now i just need to find excuse for my wife...This is much bigger problem ;) Im planning to play till sunday late evening - happy days !!

Back