XBOX: MS Wheel Settings

• Thread starter scoobysi
  • 1 comments
scooby_s
There are a lot of threads for G25/G27 Wheel settings but I'd appreciate it if peeps can share the changes they've made to their MS Wheel settings on Xbox.

I have the xbox version with the MS wireless wheel. I changed the Speed Sensitivity to 100% and left everything else at default. Left the SS for drifting default (still can't figure out how to drift). Below is what I think SS does:

Speed Sensitivity (my interpretation):

0% = disabled
100% = fully enabled

At 0%, it means that if you turn your wheel lock-to-lock, your car's tires will also turn lock to lock *regardless of your speed*.

At 100%, it means as you drive faster, your car's tires will turn less and less (i.e. reduces twitching at higher speed). In other words, your steering inputs are *speed sensitive*. The faster you drive, the less it turns.

If you also enable 900 degrees in your wheel setting (for wheels that support it; eg DFGT, G25, G27), then this setting is less relevant since you have full motion, but it still makes a difference. On my Xbox 360 wheel with only 270 degrees lock-to-lock, the Speed Sensitivity setting helps a lot.

Back