Xbox Series X Fridge is the Coolest Next-Gen Console Accessory

Now we just need something for the PlayStation 5 now. :lol:
Jim Ryan announced on T3 a hour ago that millions of Sony PSN customers will not be able to get the PS5 in the UK and Europe. Couriers are also unable to deliver the PS5 on time due to UK entering tier 3 lockdowns. This maybe the end of Sonys dominance in gaming as they have done nothing but cause misery for years.

Jim Ryan announced on T3 a hour ago that millions of Sony PSN customers will not be able to get the PS5 in the UK and Europe.
No. Ryan was talking to Reuters - which T3 quoted (and clearly states so) - and was talking about consoles on physical game store shelves, because of pre-order demand. PS5 has apparently seen more demand in pre-order than the PS4 saw in its first quarter on sale.

This isn't new information.

Couriers are also unable to deliver the PS5 on time due to UK entering tier 3 lockdowns.
And this is absolute tripe. Couriers still delivered things during the full nationwide lockdown in the spring - in fact for many people it was the only way to get things, including actual food.
This maybe the end of Sonys dominance in gaming as they have done nothing but cause misery for years.
Say wha?

In case you missed it, this is a topic about the Xbox Series X fridge. PS5 demand isn't relevant, nor is stuff you've made up for some reason.

10 outta 10 for the pun

Say wha?
In case you missed it, this is a topic about the Xbox Series X fridge. PS5 demand isn't relevant, nor is stuff you've made up for some reason.

For a second i thought he/she meant that Sony was terrible because they didn't make a playstation fridge :lol:

Last edited:
As a PlayStation fan I applaud Xbox for embracing the Fridge meme and actually creating a life size real world working Refrigerator that has the green glow and boot up sound. PS need to make a new gaming router is the only meme thing I can think of them doing LOL. I so would love this fridge in my house it's the best and coolest fridge I've ever seen. It's so freakin awesome.

I so would love this fridge in my house it's the best and coolest fridge I've ever seen. It's so freakin awesome.
Agreed, I would love to own this. It would look absolutely stunning in my bar and make an excellent conversation piece.

Last edited:
Love it when companies do something silly like this.

Sony should make a PS5 shaped air purifier. No need to worry about dust getting in the system anymore ;)

Back