Xbox360 Launch line-up revealed !

• Thread starter Max_DC
  • 68 comments

How many games will you buy at launch ? Post which ones !

• None, because I won't buy a Xbox360, at least not at launch...

Votes: 24 50.0%

Votes: 4 8.3%

Votes: 9 18.8%

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • 4 or more

Votes: 6 12.5%

• Total voters
this is the most retarded argument ever.

Seriously...shut up, Nizar. Shut up, Code. Talk about launch titles, not Vision GT or sony

Ahh I was wondering how long it would take before some one decided to play at being the "voice of reason". How sensible, how grown up, how utterly dull.
Threads twist and change, and rarely stay 100% on topic, otherwise they would be boring and stale.

Omnis
this is the most retarded argument ever.

Seriously...shut up, Nizar. Shut up, Code. Talk about launch titles, not Vision GT or sony.
comfort.gif

depends, i probably wont get one at launch but not too much afterwards if i do. Oblivion is my first choice, then maybe perfect dark zero and doa4. but, KoTOR 3 and NG2 are what i really want. purhapes ffXI, but, that depends on if broad band is available here by then or not >(

definately pgr3 and if i can ill get test drive unlimited (apparently aiming for a release day release).

Just out of interest is it possible to buy a un-bundled 360 anywhere in the US? I've looked at Amazon.com and a few other places (EB etc) and everything seems to be bundled with games making it very expensive.
Also at Amazon.com the sales rank of the 360 is around 8,000-ish. Now maybe that's wholly inaccurate but still...what's the word on pre-orders for the 360?

Oh and I'll be getting PGR3...as will around 90% of everyone else...and either Perfect Dark Zero, Quake 4 or.....er..dunno..

Back