Xenn's GT4 Research Topic

• Thread starter Xenn
  • 505 comments
Use this. I included a program called GT3 garage editor that I found a while ago with some trouble that lets you modify save files (and that works on pc) to make hybrids and my GT3 PAL savedata (uncompressed) so that you can load it into the program and look at the values. You should be able to find what you need with it, such as percent upgrades to parts. :)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/aika8cufzg2ahfj/Gran_Turismo_3_stuff.rar
Does it work for GT4 too? These two games are different in that matter.

If it's the editor I think it is (mkEdit if I'm not mistaken), it won't work with GT4. I think the only way to build hybrids for GT4 is via Action Replay thingamajig discs.

oh shoot we were talking about GT4 xD my bad ^^'
I got sidetracked. Okay then yeah it won't work on GT4 ^^' but it should be the same principle. Percentages are different though, that's for sure :/

@RacingPanda yes it's mkEdit

I've discovered that , on BMW Series 1 Virtual Drive disc, there are some beta logos :)

991ed72a68.jpeg

Volkswagen_Beetle_1100_Standard_(Type-11)_'49.jpg

Logo of the car is different :)
For now I've posted only this one, i'll check all of them in those days :)

I've managed to found in the "GT4 - Toyota Prius Trial Edition" some beta cars, with the help of j0nny0093

Soon I will make a video about the full beta car list.. For now, I'm gonna show you two interesting beta cars:

Alpine A110 1600S '73 (With 7 more colours)

alpn1_zpsfsl8bqhw.jpg

alpn2_zps63qbi3kd.jpg

Chevrolet Camaro Z28 302 '69 (
Without the Chevrolet "nameplate" in the front)

alpn3_zpstowyg6aa.jpg

Good work Frizzio !! Keep up the good work.

Chevrolet SSR '03 (Hard Top) -- In the final version, the SSR is soft-top

chev1_zps3gdmwqng.jpg

Chrysler / Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca '00 (Two beta versions of the GTS-R Viper, with the Gran Turismo sponsor replaced by other sponsors in his side)

chev2_zpsanyggpsh.jpg

chev3_zpsm76ouayy.jpg

Fiat 500F '65 (
With just one colour, not present in the final version)

chev4_zpsyqmrfrev.jpg

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-. More to come .-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

At some point they must had decided that the Evo Super Rally Car that doesn't even exist would be much better choice...

I personally don't like the Lancer Evolution VII Rally Car for his horrible livery, but I don't find the SRC to be a good looking car either. My favourite Lancer Rally Car is the Evolution VI Rally Car

The Lancer Evolution VII Rally Car is what I like more, it just keeps the classic livery from the WRC.

I personally don't like the Lancer Evolution VII Rally Car for his horrible livery, but I don't find the SRC to be a good looking car either. My favourite Lancer Rally Car is the Evolution VI Rally Car

But Evo 6 and 7 WRC have the almost same liveries. :rolleyes:

At some point they must had decided that the Evo Super Rally Car that doesn't even exist would be much better choice...
For reason totally unknown, since the SRC is the worst-looking rally car of GT4. Plus, that livery is already on the CZ3 Tarmac...oh, and it costs 1mil IIRC.

Actually the livery fits more in a "small" car like the CZ3 Tarmac, but totally not in a Lancer.. Anyways it has very good handling and power compared to many other Rally Cars

Fictional cars with flawless handling have never been on my list of wishes. The livery is good, but it fits better on the CZ3 Rally Car, indeed.

I wouldn't mind spending more than million credits on it if the car at least tried not to be so perfect.

Actually the livery fits more in a "small" car like the CZ3 Tarmac, but totally not in a Lancer.. Anyways it has very good handling and power compared to many other Rally Cars

You do know that the Lancer SRC/CZ-3 Tarmac livery is from Evo IV, right? ;)

The Evo SRC is very close to the 2004/2005 Evo VIII WRC, with some hints like the rear wing placement, wheel arches, wing mirrors and overall shape of the front bumper basically identical between both cars.

I'm fairly certain that given the correct paint scheme you'd be hard pressed to distinguish SRC from 05 WRC.

Back