Xenn's GT4 Research Topic

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 4' started by Xenn, Apr 24, 2012.

1. Korza

Korza Premium

Skip forward to the 1:20 mark. Only has the tuning options, no dealer unfortunately.

Harsk100 likes this.
  2. Epic B

Epic B Premium

Does anyone know the limit of how many cars can appear in each used lot per week? Cause the number of cars that appears in each lot is not consistent week to week.

3. All Your Base

All Your Base

I recently stumbled upon this thread from 2009 where the OP claims that the Toyota 94C-V was seen in a few pre-release screenshots for Gran Turismo 4 in an old issue of the PSM2 magazine, which really piqued my interest because I was eager to see if there was any more missing content for this game and the fact that I suggested this very car in the suggestions thread years ago. In the thread, the OP states that the screenshots mainly took place on the George V Paris course, and he distinctly remembers seeing the car with Japanese characters in place of where it should say 'Nippon Denso', which interestingly, I found this picture of the car with just that:
    [​IMG]

Unfortunately, the PSM2 issues I could find online did not show any screenshots nor make any mention of the 94C-V in the game, and the OP of the thread has long since been banned. If anyone can offer any further insight on this, that would be much appreciated.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2020
  4. karelpipa

karelpipa