Xenn's GT4 Research Topic

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 4' started by Xenn, Apr 24, 2012.

1. JakeMR2

JakeMR2

Nope, different engine mechanics and the way how GT4 handles things differently compared to GT3/Concept since those two games use the same engine.

JakDKhemi, SiriusR and SuperFrizzio like this.
  2. submaniac93

submaniac93

Yeah, however it's possible, but not in a permanent way, to port it to other GT concept games and GT3 itself.

Apprentice likes this.
  3. Apprentice

Apprentice

aww. my bad. thanks for information mate!

JakDKhemi likes this.
  4. Castrol96

Castrol96

Surprised to see this MX-5 in this demo I never heard or saw before. The Standard version of this MX-5 had use somewhere after all.

5. George Jakob

George Jakob

Just as i was about to ask about hidden cars :lol:

6. Apprentice

Apprentice

How do you create your own driving mission like on the video? Please help, I’m using NTSC version. :) Any help would be appeciated :)

Inferno251 and JakDKhemi like this.
  7. LegendofGT

LegendofGT

20190910_182410.jpg 20190910_182512.jpg 20190910_182555.jpg 20190910_182720.jpg 20190910_182910.jpg 20190910_183005.jpg 20190910_183045.jpg Images found in the manual. Seems like the screenshots were taken very late into development thought. Let me know if you find any changes

8. All Your Base

All Your Base

I'm sorry to break the flow of this thread, but I'm going to need some help too for creating my own driving missions, which I've been trying for the past few days to do so with no success. I'm wanting to make a 1-Lap Magic for Alfa Romeos using Mission 29 (Corvette Showdown at Infineon) as my base, and for example, I'd want to replace the '54 Corvette that starts up front with the Giulia Sprint Speciale. I searched all throughout the game code and I couldn't find a specific value that replaces the '54 Corvette with the Giulia. Even when I replace every mention of the '54 Corvette in the game files with that of the Giulia, the Corvette would still always appears up front. Also, if there is also a way to adjust the timers that indicate which car starts at what time, I would appreciate knowing that too.
    cheat engine.PNG

Apprentice likes this.
  9. Apprentice

Apprentice

The author of the video says that he cannot provide instructions on how to make it. He/She is so selfish.

10. George Jakob

George Jakob

I hope you are joking.

11. JakeMR2

JakeMR2

If you search hard enough it’s pretty easy to do now.

12. Apprentice

Apprentice

Me too, I cannot find which values are needed to change the opponents. and the tracks. :(

13. JakeMR2

JakeMR2

14. Apprentice

Apprentice

15. GTPVenomZombie

GTPVenomZombie

I don’t know where to put this, and apologies if it’s been out on here before but I stumbled across this. 6 Rally cars on one rally track. Not really hidden because it’s posted by IGN but found it interesting as I’ve never seen this before in a GT4 build.

Just a quick note, if this doesn’t belong here or has already been posted feel free to delete it.

Last edited: May 13, 2020
    karelpipa likes this.