Xenn's GT4 Research Topic

• Thread starter Xenn
  • 505 comments
Is there another way of getting the special black cars? I missed the day that they were available.

Not legitimately other than wait another 700 days or so and it comes up again. (I missed em too, so i'm waiting for day 1300 or so.)

Petrolhead1
The black cars appear at day 694-700, then they should re-appear at day 1388 if my maths is correct...

They appear the 694th day of the 700-day cycle, IIRC. So they should show up on day 1394 the second time around.

What I didn't get was that there was an Exxon version of it (both Forza and Enthusia have it) and they could've just changed it. Oh well.

Any more updates on GT4 Xenn?

It's one of those games where most unused content was removed. So finding anything hidden in GT4 is quite difficult.

I'll be sure to post anything I find when it's found.

Found the manufacturer info for Vemac.

Vemac: The Vemac brand was established in 1998 in order to realise the long-held dream by R & D Sports of creating a road-going sports car. Up to this point their work had been concerned with mainly race cars and electric cars. The RD series was developed as a combination of a unique chassis mated with a Honda engine, and its release is highly anticipated. Before the release of the road car, the advanced development car will enter the All Japan Grand Touring Championship (JGTC). Although it will be constrained by race regulations, the vehicle has amazing potential and will undoubtedly show the way forward for the company.

Doesn't seem to be a way to access the manufacturer menu though. Might've been deleted.

Has anyone noticed that when you select the Driving Park tracks in Simulation Mode, the background shows Civics that aren't in the game (they look like 2003 or 2006 models)

Has anyone noticed that when you select the Driving Park tracks in Simulation Mode, the background shows Civics that aren't in the game (they look like 2003 or 2006 models)

Perhaps they're 2003, because the game was released in 2004\2005.

Then how does one explain the 2006 Eclipse GT?

It's simple. PD got a deal with Mitsubishi, that let them scan the pre-production Mitsubishi Eclipse GT, that would be the same than its future counterparts. So, the REAL car they scanned wasn't from 2006, but from before. And, besides that, in the car list, no 2006 Civics are mentioned.

It's this, right?

DP_HONDA_zpsd7d4dffe.png

Yep, that's it!

EDIT: I did some Google Imaging and it looks like they're 2001 Civic RS's.
09.jpg

Back