Xenn's GT4 Research Topic

• Thread starter Xenn
  • 505 comments
Shame they never done more AI cars for GT4. It was possible, but many tracks don't have grid that's big enough to store all the cars on it, so that probably was the case of it.

Can you tell me, how to open .rtt and .rt2 language files for Gran Turismo 4? I would want to translate it into my native language. Is it possible?

I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this, but is it possible to convert the course modifier into a code that can be used on a Gameshark or a Codebreaker?

I would love to drive around the photo mode locations and use the Las Vegas strip on Arcade Mode.

I own the NTSC-U copy of GT4.

Please don't discuss about emulators.

Last edited by a moderator:
Same with the fat ps3s. Shame they don't make them/repair them anymore :(

I know, i remember having my 60GB PS3 (about 6 -7 years ago) where i mostly played GT4 on, this was before GT5 and my goal was to complete it before release, after the first demo for GT Academy i nearly gave up playing it, the worst thing was that i was at the end of the GT World Championship, a few days later my PS3 gets a YLOD :ouch:, but still i look back now, it is much easier for me to play GT4 when i run it on my PC, i play it in 1080p, a greater resolution to GT5 (but still not better graphics) now the game is much easier for me, and if i could i would dominate the GT World Championship.

Here's some footage of my PC running GT4 in 1080p

This is a video i made of LasVegas in GT4 with cheats.

TimeTrial on LasVegas

Racing on LasVegas

In the video there seems to be borders which block your entrance to the end of the course, the version in GT4 Prologue seems to be the same but a change in the map design. In this version you are capable of going to the other side of the course. Thanks to 'Markuza97' for advice and help for access these tracks.

Last edited:
Has anyone found early versions of GT4?

Here some videos of early E3

And a picture of arcade mode

gran-turismo-4-20040803051043638.jpg

It looks like at one point there was going to be drag racing. Since Gran Turismo 2, Kaz suggested to include drag racing and on and on, but he still hasn't included it,...maybe GT6?

gran-turismo-4-20040930104321462.jpg

_-Gran-Turismo-4-PS2-_.jpg

i wish we had elevator music in australia. for some reason i've never been in one that has music, although i don't go in many.

Last edited:
Guys,it's been a long time,but i have awesome news-look by your eyes and understand everything by yourself...

Gunsai Touge,High Speed Ring and Autumn Ring...

vya.png
[/IMG]

z5p2.png
[/IMG]

79nb.png
[/IMG]

dfnz.png
[/IMG]

rgl9.png
[/IMG]

Yes!
I have not much time now,because i'm working ob the game that soon be announced;)
but i really can do this as you see :3

Yes!
I have not much time now,because i'm working ob the game that soon be announced;)
but i really can do this as you see :3
Sounds good! :) I look forward to seeing them and I am glad you can get them like this! :)👍

You will be amazed how much detail Grand Canyon has because I was using the debug camera once on GTPSP and I was looking around on Grand Canyon and they really did a massive over haul on designing Grand Canyon and I am so curious to see how it looks in GT4! :D

As for Tsubuka, I heard they had a short oval on that track and I am wanting to get a good look of it, as well as the rest of the track. ;)

I don't think I've seen those tracks before. They look almost like rally tracks that were planned for GT4 but weren't added in the final game.

I don't think I've seen those tracks before. They look almost like rally tracks that were planned for GT4 but weren't added in the final game.

Those last two pictures remind me of the entire Cathedral Rocks (inside El Capitan) complex.

cathedralrockstriali.gif

Maybe an early version/concept of the track?

And what are those pictures anyway? I understand they are tracks obviously, but they are more than just maps They seam to bee actual 3D models before the game renders any textures.

Hello,everyone! :D
I'm sure,some of you may thought i'm dead,or just lost,but no,i'm here!:sly:
I'm sorry,i wasn't here for a veeeery long time,because i'm working hard this mounth...
As you may know,i'm Russian 16 yo guy,and i really need some money.:rolleyes:
And my little dream is to spend my first money and buy PlayStation 1 from ebay with original copies of GT and GT2.

But problem is-I have no job(and i probably can't have a job)
I've got just greeeat ideas about the best racing game,and how to realise it,but i can only make my own 3D models,or rip others from the other games.
I was trying to find a developer for me,but i had no result for a time...at the end i found one american developer on UNITY 3D,i'm still working with him,but he looks very strange and don't pays to me...:(
*i will show you some progress*

Mabye it's some sort of off-topic,but i want to find Castrol96 back,i remember,he wanted to make a game to...
I need any help with my project,first money we will receive will go straight to game and licences.
Oh,and the mechanics of the game will bring back our lovely REAL-TUNING,GT experience,amazing graphics and tons of fun and amusement to mobile platforms (IOS and Android)

the list of planned cars is soooo huge,so if i'll post it here,it will make a new page.
the list of cars includes about 900 high-end(for a mobile platform) amazing and detailed old and new,famous cars and racing vehicles.

i will insert ALL images to the next post.

everyone call me a magician,when he realises,how fast i'm making new cars,but it's so hard,so i don't sleep for weeks(hey,just like PD:))

what about tracks from the GT4?
I just captured them,but i spend 2 mounths before i could do it.
and for example,authumn ring has 250,000 trangles and about 200 textures:drool:

i will re-upload images now:sly:

I'm BAAAAACK,YEEEAH!!!
:gtpflag:

Latest Posts

Back