S Skyliner6 Messages 16 May 18, 2003 #1 Can someone post a picture of the XJ220 Road Car from the game? Thanks
Vasco Salting the snail Premium Messages 10,309 San Francisco, CA Messages Vasco506 Messages Vasc0 May 18, 2003 #4 Heh...just edit the road car in instead of the race car Cobraking...where did you get the pic from btw?
Heh...just edit the road car in instead of the race car Cobraking...where did you get the pic from btw?
Vasco Salting the snail Premium Messages 10,309 San Francisco, CA Messages Vasco506 Messages Vasc0 May 18, 2003 #6 So they have a pic of every car???
Vasco Salting the snail Premium Messages 10,309 San Francisco, CA Messages Vasco506 Messages Vasc0 May 18, 2003 #8 All the time I've been here and i've never noticed that!
C Cobraking (Banned) Messages 2,919 May 18, 2003 #9 Nice Won Dodge, uve been here 3-5 months longer than i have!
I Injected8706 Messages 288 May 19, 2003 #11 Originally posted by Gran Turismo7058 The road car rocks when stock. Click to expand... I had some trouble the first time I drove it, but other than that its a good car.
Originally posted by Gran Turismo7058 The road car rocks when stock. Click to expand... I had some trouble the first time I drove it, but other than that its a good car.
Vasco Salting the snail Premium Messages 10,309 San Francisco, CA Messages Vasco506 Messages Vasc0 May 19, 2003 #13 It's a good car to use for the Trial Mountain Enduro.
I Injected8706 Messages 288 May 20, 2003 #14 Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER It's a good car to use for the Trial Mountain Enduro. Click to expand... And the Polyphony Digital cup.
Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER It's a good car to use for the Trial Mountain Enduro. Click to expand... And the Polyphony Digital cup.