xlink trouble

  • Thread starter Thread starter Barracuda
  • 4 comments
  • 657 views
Messages
3,770
Messages
Boss-Barracuda
my xlink will not connect and all its says is attaching to orbital. has this happened to anyone else. whats going on?
 
that wont help at all. ive been playing and its been just fine but it just doesnt't feel like connecting
 
Maybe a cable is unplugged? :confused: Happens to me occasionally on XBC, maybe that's it.

I have never used XLink though, so I'm not sure what your problem is. But if it is connection problem 100%, so check all the cords (if you haven't already)

I was going to give the link that Famine did, but I guess that didn't work.
 
hey guys,

i posted already in the gt4 drifting section....because of the xlink.
I wanna go online, and i did everything like droptop chick explained, just the only thing is, when i go to diagnostic mode, it says CONNECTION AVAILABLE: NOT YET.

and then after running the kai engine for like 2-3 mins, it quits it self with the message "You are unreachable-Check port forwarding"

What am i supposed to to?? Please help!

Thanks

Chris
 
Back