Xlink Who's who.

IM southsideslider on Xlinks and KennethofAkina on AIM

if your on Xlinks with me and don't know what car i am just take a look at style of drift. if it is extremely high angle with a insane entrie speed then its me. also if the car is a legnum chances are its me...

Well as soon as hook up my router that im getting tommarow, i can then drift online but i already have a name and set it up today.

Xlink - Sh0cKwAvE
AIM - Lamborghini 1260
Xfire - perfectsniper

Finally got X-link to work this morning... so much frustration, hahaha. When I look back on it though, it wasn't all that hard :)

X-Link: N35QU1K
AIM: LP RoCkEr 1030
Bay Area, California (Yee)

i just got my xlink `configured and it was so easy. my username is Teamdiablo3 and i just have one question. how do you play. its shows im online on my comp im in the gran turismo 4 section for ps2, and my ps2 is waiting for canection. is this all right?

i get it now. i was playing with someone and they showed me the basics. the only problem is that at teh end of the race it gets all laggy on the messaging area and i cant see anything anybody types for the next race. i found that i have to keep minimizing and maximizing to be able to see what people are typing

well i made an acount on gt4 online and when i choose connect there stands waiting for connection ive waited for over 6 hours and nothing happened do u guys know what to do about it??

greetz whoopy

Back