Xlink Who's who.

I know what you mean about the ego thing TankSpanker, when racing mates my ego can get the best of me sometimes but when racing someone I don't know I just don't let it get to me.

But I've yet to actually drift with anyone over kai, in every server in the europe section that I've been in it's always been racing, not that it bothers me much but it can get a bit boring sometimes if you know what I mean.

I think im gonna get an internet connection set up in my room so I can drift and race you guys. Just curious though, is there anyone here running on GMT? or from anywhere in Europe so I dont always have to wait 'til midnight to race/drift with you?

Well I'm usually on at about 5o'clock on tuesdays and wednesdays and about 1:30 on thursdays. I've only got 2 and a half days at college so I'm free up till the next tuesday unless I have college work to do at home.

cool, could anyone point me to a thread disucssing how to set up an X-link and how it all works etc? Im a little confused still as to what exactly it is.

Great! Thanks dude. I'll hopefully get my own internet connection in my room a month or so after I start my apprenticeship once i've bought my tools, equipment etc. I'll read up some more on this and definately consider getting it.

Coderedpl
i wanted to drift with breaker but he setup a pass and id ndt really know how to join :(

Hey man, sorry, that night I was working with TankSpanker and when we were setting up, if people don't respond and give their full attention, it can take hours to get it working. I had to cut out and make a password protection room because we were only intending on doing a one on one session that night. Nothing against you. I'll be willing to help you out next time. :)

BreakerOhio
Hey man, sorry, that night I was working with TankSpanker and when we were setting up, if people don't respond and give their full attention, it can take hours to get it working. I had to cut out and make a password protection room because we were only intending on doing a one on one session that night. Nothing against you. I'll be willing to help you out next time. :)

allrighty then :)
i thought i did something wrong
as i never played on xlink before so yea i could use some help :P

DoriSPL
I have not ever gotten this to work before. I dont know how many times Ive tried but I lost count.

TO everyone that is trying to set up xlink...please try auto settings before manually configuring your ip address...

hy guys im also adrifter on xlink, i drift moste off the time with the fbi members so if anyone whants to go for a nice drift sessios look me up on kai
see ya there tag kai: jonamaft

CrazyDrifter
Uuumm.... I thought that GT4 can't be playend on online but... Can you play GT4 online with Xlink? I don't have one so tell me what is it please.

Gt4 can't be played online...Kai is a tunneling program that tricks the ps2 into thinking it is in a local lan....xlink uses the multilan function of gt4 to connect players online....hope that helps...an btw please search even google can help

Back