Xlink Who's who.

im causin lag cammotion lately...I regularly spike but never this bad before. I redid my room so when i moved my comp stuff back in i had no connection, then i reset my router to default and i had connection. Could something be wrong?

gtsomething
im causin lag cammotion lately...I regularly spike but never this bad before. I redid my room so when i moved my comp stuff back in i had no connection, then i reset my router to default and i had connection. Could something be wrong?

do you not have a connection to the internet or to x.link?
if it's the router are you runnin windows?
get a hold of me on aim tonight and i'll help you troubleshoot it 👍

werent you playin last night? you musta moved it since then.

Yo, I haven't been following the GTPlanet boards lately. So, I am new to this Xlink Kai software. From what I gather, I can play you guys in some GT4 on my PS2 through the internet, is that correct? I just signed up for an account, and my name is RhythmnSmoke. How does a software I download onto my PC allow my PS2 to connect and play across with everyone else? Someone fill me in, because apparently I've been under a rock lately.

OK.....NEVER Mind! I found the FAQ. I have to admit, this is Ingenious.

dragonitti
Yo, I haven't been following the GTPlanet boards lately. So, I am new to this Xlink Kai software. From what I gather, I can play you guys in some GT4 on my PS2 through the internet, is that correct? I just signed up for an account, and my name is RhythmnSmoke. How does a software I download onto my PC allow my PS2 to connect and play across with everyone else? Someone fill me in, because apparently I've been under a rock lately.

OK.....NEVER Mind! I found the FAQ. I have to admit, this is Ingenious.

hey if you still need help look me up on aim and I'll walk you thru it.. and even take time to do a couple laps to make sure your up to speed.. :crazy:

~DrifterEX~
I am the amazing DrifterEX (yea right) on Xlink.

My AIM is xXdorifutoXx

My MSN is ssjgoten89@hotmail.com

and if you care, I ususally drive an FC

well if you drifted as good as I did you'd have a cool drifting avatar like me...lol

I'll look you up soon, mostly I'm on about 11pm oregon time..it's great to have more people to drift on xlink... I only hope they fix the disconnect problems that seem to be happening. If pd would just make this online it would solve all our problems...well not all

xlink- venomGT4
aim- deathteknician
yahoo- dangerk33paway

i need some ppl from around ny to get on and play so i can embarass the hell outta myself

AIM: tedaconda
xlink: tedaconda

umm pretty basic I go on like every night at midnight eastern or so and the grippers kicked me out like i was a snowboarder on a ski slope. Any east coasters that wanna xlink it up? i have worse lag than a 90 year old grandma when i drift with the westerners.

East coast is 3 hrs ahead of me I think so I'll be on around 5pm west coast... 8pm east caost but it's on for driftin don't worry about that!!

edit: NOWS THE TIME!!!!

i had fun drifting with ya sideslider.
i cant say ill be on xlink much after tuesday. moving to a new place 10 mins away.

sideslider
hey if you still need help look me up on aim and I'll walk you thru it.. and even take time to do a couple laps to make sure your up to speed.. :crazy:

I got it squared away..thanks.

Unfortuanetly, a weekend storm knocked out my wireless router. So, I'm reconfiguring everything this weekend, to be back on Xlink.

XLink = RhythmnSmoke
AIM = TravisTekno

Just started this whole xlink kai thing so I'm eager to go out and have fun drifting with you guy's, I'm just wondering what the lag is like with more than 2 people.

Oh and my xlink name is :Stormforce

Ok i got xlink installed today and got everything to work correctly i think. Ive added most of if not all the people here. Im new to drifting in GT4 and xlink so dont laugh at me :P

Xlink for me is: Coderedpl
Ingame name same thing

located in NYC (EST time)

xlink - BoundaryLayer

gotta say, spent about 5 hours with dtc, breaker and dking on there last night, and it was a blast.
They totally outdrifted me, but thats alright, they've been doing it for awhile. It was still bags of fun. Gonna take a little adjustment, but I think it will add so much more to the game for me.

TankSpanker
xlink - BoundaryLayer

gotta say, spent about 5 hours with dtc, breaker and dking on there last night, and it was a blast.
They totally outdrifted me, but thats alright, they've been doing it for awhile. It was still bags of fun. Gonna take a little adjustment, but I think it will add so much more to the game for me.
Wow, great!!! I can't wait to drift with you.

👍

Ryosuke_Gumna
Wow, great!!! I can't wait to drift with you.

👍

believe me, i'm brutal (or ask breaker, dtc, or dking). :sly:

Obviously I'm new to it. But i have a hard time finding space with other cars on the track. More often than not i end up just watching them and missing my entry points, or making another person's mistakes b/c i was follwing their line.

like i've been saying to people. I try not to have much of an ego, but I know i sometimes do carry one around. Xlink is a great way to totally deflate it. :D :lol:

Back