XP/Money glitch has been patched already

• Thread starter zod18
  • 34 comments
Germany
Germany
Tried it today and got nothing :(

Kind of disappointed it was fixed within a few days but I guess it's for the greater good...

it was not a 'glitch'

also rubberbanding for mileage still works and that one they can't realistically change.

Last edited:
Just tried it also and I didn't even get 1 credit.

Do you really have to grind for money in this game though? I feel like cars are just constantly being rewarded for even the slightest effort.

Rubber banding still works. Picked up 17exp pts running a 12 hr endurance on blue moon over night.

I'm having fun doing the 24 hr Ring race on one lap, 10x fuel consumption, full grid of GR. 2 opponents (I think it's 2, I think the GR.1 class has a car that can make the full lap and win the race), I drive the Miata and the opponent runs out of gas by the back stretch and you can win 100,000 easy and get a decent amount of XP / MP too. Not bad for 10 mins of driving. Since I actually enjoy running the 'ring I don't have to do any rubber banding or anything like that. I don't care about the money though because I already have every car I want, I just want some milage points or whatever it's called because I keep hearing rumors about PD tripling the milage point prices soon. :nervous:

I'm having fun doing the 24 hr Ring race on one lap, 10x fuel consumption, full grid of GR. 2 opponents (I think it's 2, I think the GR.1 class has a car that can make the full lap and win the race), I drive the Miata and the opponent runs out of gas by the back stretch and you can win 100,000 easy and get a decent amount of XP / MP too. Not bad for 10 mins of driving. Since I actually enjoy running the 'ring I don't have to do any rubber banding or anything like that. I don't care about the money though because I already have every car I want, I just want some milage points or whatever it's called because I keep hearing rumors about PD tripling the milage point prices soon. :nervous:

Set GR.1 opponents and run a clean race, you can pocket 211,000 credits for the 11 minute race.

Having Mileage points max out at 99,999 also means without spending them, there is no point in earning them.

Last edited:
What if you leave the car with stuck gas pedal and then finish the race from where the car is located ?

With race settings "resets cars from off track" and "correct wall spins" the car should be hitting everything and going off but keep going forward around the track.

Will try later.

Set GR.1 opponents and run a clean race, you can pocket 211,000 credits for the 11 minute race.

Having Mileage points max out at 99,999 also means without spending them, there is no point in earning them.

i tried it just now
i couldnt won
they run out of fuel almost on last quarter
i ended at 15
also first place with 20 car boost of Cr.1 opp only give me 100,000+
can you explain briefly

This explains how people were almost level 30 a few days after the game came out. And money really isn't needed in this game. So many gift cars.

i tried it just now
i couldnt won
they run out of fuel almost on last quarter
i ended at 15
also first place with 20 car boost of Cr.1 opp only give me 100,000+
can you explain briefly
The gazoo hybrid isn't he only car that will give you trouble for gr1, it runs out of gas very late in the lap. If you are lucky when you create the race the gazoo hybrid won't be there and you can win 200k with a clean race bonus

...What if you leave the car with stuck gas pedal...

Yeah this works.

Auto drive on max, automatic transmission, wall hit correction, auto car recovery and also set traction control on otherwise the car may end up spinning around forever. (or putt racing soft I guess)

Don't forget to turn off the vibrations.

No "clean race" bonus but extra mileage points and you don't even need to do any laps since the car will finish the race on it's own :P

Yeah this works.

Auto drive on max, automatic transmission, wall hit correction, auto car recovery and also set traction control on otherwise the car may end up spinning around forever. (or putt racing soft I guess)

No "clean race" bonus but extra mileage points and you don't even need to do any laps since the car will finish the race on it's own :P
mileage grinding is just as easy as before.

however I don't know any afk credit grind methods after 1.05.

Yeah this works.

Just finished 24h Northern Isle Speedway didn't give me any XP or money I had it set up same way as this

Just finished 24h Northern Isle Speedway didn't give me any XP or money I had it set up same way as this

I tried it with 10 minutes Nurburgring GP race and it worked.

Maybe complete one lap normally and then leave it ? Could work.

So do I just leave the car driving into a wall in a corner of the track?

Yes - see my previous post for settings. With auto corrections the car will leave the track/hit the walls/spin around BUT it will be resetting and moving forward around the track.

Back