Xtreme Drift Circuit | Presented by Drop5 | Starts June 14th | Sign ups are live!

• Thread starter fastfox400
  • 97 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's annoying having differences in the cars especially having modded S chassis to cars that originally don't have them, and then putting them up against someone who has a original street car chassis.

It's annoying having differences in the cars especially having modded S chassis to cars that originally don't have them, and then putting them up against someone who has a original street car chassis.

Dont like it?? Then dont compete. Otherwise quit your whining.

Dont like it?? Then dont compete. Otherwise quit your whining.
Whining? I was stating a fact of the game. You can stop your complaining comments about me and move on.

Theres no difference since the people that put grippy chassis on slow cars are the same people that would use a camaro /vette/viper if they didnt have any hybrids.
You can think whatever you want, my opinion stands as it is.

Whining? I was stating a fact of the game. You can stop your complaining comments about me and move on.

Whilst I respect your opinion, you were not stating facts as said above.

What opinion? That having an S-Chassis on a Vette Chassis (for example), is worse than it would be when you were in an S-Chassis up against an actual Vette? No offence but that doesn't make sense. @Isho was right.

What opinion? That having an S-Chassis on a Vette Chassis (for example), is worse than it would be when you were in an S-Chassis up against an actual Vette? No offence but that doesn't make sense. @Isho was right.
people are putting light S-chassis [weight] and hacking them on to heavy cars which gives them a really low weight, compared to what the game allows legally, the extreme control S-Chassis's give then make the cars way off on equality for comps. Tell me...Do you just go out in real life and put a lambo chassis and suspension on a GT86?

people are putting light S-chassis [weight] and hacking them on to heavy cars which gives them a really low weight, compared to what the game allows legally, the extreme control S-Chassis's give then make the cars way off on equality for comps. Tell me...Do you just go out in real life and put a lambo chassis and suspension on a GT86?
If I'm not mistaken, people do that to get that stance that we can't put on the car. It's the only way to do so.

obvioudly your have no clue what your talking about. And by chassis swapping for stance it is no longer the weight of the original chassis. Now either compete and shut up or get the hell out of my thread.

Now everyone back on topic. Mods are allowed. If you dont like it, then dont compete. Dont bother to put your 2 cents in either. Quit with the nonsense.

obvioudly your have no clue what your talking about. And by chassis swapping for stance it is no longer the weight of the original chassis. Now either compete and shut up or get the hell out of my thread.

Now everyone back on topic. Mods are allowed. If you dont like it, then dont compete. Dont bother to put your 2 cents in either. Quit with the nonsense.
someones madd.

someones madd.

Nope not in the slightest. Tired of the whining from 16yr old girls who dont get there way. Now just stay out of my thread. You dont like it. I understand that so quit trying to make a point because the point you are trying to make is invalid.

Tired of the whining from 16yr old girls who dont get there way. Like you. Now just stay out of my thread. You dont like. I understand that so quit trying to make a point because your opinion is invalid.
someones madd.

You may take your leave now.
funny+188.gif

@AAO_Turbo_Pro, just let it go. There's no need to argue on this. It's your choice if you wanna compete in this or not point blank.
I know, I was just stating a point of realism that someone doesn't understand yet, but this "person" always has to respond with a smartass comment. Btw, what happened to RSM "person"?

I know, I was just stating a point of realism that someone doesn't understand yet, but this "person" always has to respond with a smartass comment. Btw, what happened to RSM "person"?

Technically your a idiot. Look up civette on youtube. Its a real life civic on to a corvette chassis. Anything is possible with enough time and money. So once again your point of it not being real is invalid.

You bring realism up. Hmm what idiot drifts a ferrari in real life. No one. So chill out get out of my thread for the last time.

Technically your a idiot. Look up civette on youtube. Its a real life civic on to a corvette chassis. Anything is possible with enough time and money. So once again your point of it not being real is invalid.
thats not even in the question of what i asked before. Find me a GT86 with a lambo chassis and suspension, with a V8

thats not even in the question of what i asked before. Find me a GT86 with a lambo chassis and suspension, with a V8
It doesnt matter its a game. You drift ferraris i drift what i think looks good. End of conversation. Get out of my god damn thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back