yellow RX-7 RZ

where dyu get the 300bhp wrx
Did u win it or buy it.
 
cos i would like one, heh heh
 
I won it at the American Championship in Amateur.
I've only won it in red. But it has quite a bit more power than a WRX from the dealer. The red is also not available from the dealer.
 
Nice that's mine btw visit the likn in my sig to see more pics!
 

Attachments

  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 41
Where did u park ur other car Sparxxx, as i dont c it in da pic.
 
Originally posted by Gil
YELLOW! And all this time I thought Blue added HP!
And what about my Red WRX that has over 300 HP with no miles and no "virgin" oil change?

Duke, I hate it when you make me rethink all my superstitions.:banghead:

Ah yes! Thats the one with the huge rear spoiler? I have the same car. It has more HP because its a "type R" :).
 
w0rd. VTEC is king, fool. :p
 
i sold it cuz i was not going very well the motor was starting to fail (BAD)
 
i get ur point Sparxxx
 
Back