Yellowcard- Ocean AvenueMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter 300ZX_lover
  • 24 comments
  • 1,944 views
Messages
125
I don't know about you guys, but I am in love with this album. I can listen to the whole cd without stopping. Post your comments both good and bad. :D
 
I got the CD, it's alright, nothing special though.

Catchy pop-punk + a violin.
 
I just ripped my friends copy. Its alright.
 
yeah its punk w/ a violin your right but i love good punk....puts me in a great mood:D the songs grown on you though.....
 
Heard one song from it haven't been able to find it or look for it yet.
 
Sorry for bringing up an old topic but that CD is awesome. Another thing is that Yellowcard is from my hometown.
 
It was an awesome album to me for about 2 weeks. Then it just got boring for some reason.

Ocean Avenue is a decent album. I would give it a 7/10.
 
Originally posted by blackskyline
Sorry for bringing up an old topic but that CD is awesome. Another thing is that Yellowcard is from my hometown.


Another person from Jacksonville, eh? :cool:
 
Way away away a way away.......Yea I like that song
 
Yup, another person from Jacksonville. I used to know the violin player and the rest of Yellowcard before they went famous. They are really cool down-to-earth guys that like to skate and play video games.They like to play GT3 and the lead singer,Ryan, was really good at it.
 
Cool. One of my friends went to their first concert here in Jville.
 
Originally posted by 911_Carrera
I've heard Way Away and Ocean Avenue (the tracks).

Any others?
I was stuck on One Year, Six Months for a while. Check 'em out at Amazon.com.

Click Click
 
I used to listen that Way away song in SSX3, really good song. I think I´m gonna dl some of their songs later, are they good as Way away?
 
I don't like it, but it's certainly better than most of the garbage played on te radio. I can see why people like it.
 
Wow, 3 months ago i used to hate punk music, i've grown to like it a lot. My favorite song on the OA cd is probably Way Away, Breathing, Ocean Avenue, Empty Apartment, Life of a Salesman, Only One, Miles Apart, 23, View from Heaven, Inside out, Believe, 1 year six months, and Back Home. Yes that is all 13 songs from the cd, I love them all. (and yes the list came straight off the top of my head :odd: )
 
Love that song. They have a very recognisable style.

Don't know if it is from the same CD but I got a few yellowcard songs over a year ago. You might like them :

Yellowcard - cigarette (a little calmer)
Yellowcard - sure shot
 
I like the song Ocean Avenue (havent heard the CD yet) The music video for it is also awesome.
 
Hehe, have any of you heard Yellowcard's cover of Michelle Branch's "Everywhere"?
 
ZoSo
Hehe, have any of you heard Yellowcard's cover of Michelle Branch's "Everywhere"?

Yep, also have that one. Wouldn't have kept it if I didn't like the song.
 
Ahhh the annoyin tones of yellowcard.

When are these crappy pop punk bands gonna stop churnin out the same old rubbish, i could think of plenty bands tht are very similar to yellowcard.

2 Points of originality for the Violin :sly:
 
Back