Yoda's Gallery LMP Action

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing but reading, writing, and watching movies.... My friend and I skipped it today, we were like screw it... And road are bikes all over Marin.. Escially in Ross, were all the frickin rich preps live. Sean Pinn also lives there, So we i got a A class celeb in my how neighborhood :)

But the funny thing is, we saw this guy in a SUV with these big 24: crome rims on it, and my friend started acting like a ghetto g-dawg, and i started bouncing on my bike like it has hydrolics, and i made a ryme on the top of my head...
"Ridin on twenty fowrs,, pimping my whores..." so on and so on. The guy just gave us the look, like WTF MATE!? I almost fell off my bike laughing... Then I was like, dude were going to get shot doing this...

There was like a billion cops out today...

Well guys... This officially SUCKS! My GT4 disc DOESNT WORK! It freezes on the opening video, and i can't skip! The worst part is, i was at the mall today. At EB Games, and i could of bought GT4 again... But i didn't know..

But it did get..
Ninja Gaiden for XBox..
and Fable for Xbox..
SW: Battlefront for PS2..
damn... But EB has a **** load cheap games. I'm thinking of going back there to get more :)

EDIT: Never mind, my controller wasnt plugged in >.<

De@tthwi§ho0
Controller wasn't in:),, Oh well,, I'm happy you can play the game,, BTW: Ninja Gaiden is a very good game,, it's hard though:)
Yeah... I found that out..

Still trying to get passed the first boss... But i havn't played very much.

Well, i've gotten back into GT4.. Probally since we didn't have any CAL matches this week in CSS, so i've been bustin alot of BF2, WoW, and GT4.

Well here it is. Please give feedback, it took a long time to clean it up, and get a sunset kind of look.

Hot update. Every detail in the pic is fantastic. Udpate more...your pics must be seen:)

damn dude.....thats a nice shot of the TT......

summer school eh? just finished mine on friday (english 3).......good luck with whats left of it! ;)

(oh, ya.....i finally threw in the towel and made my own personal gallery....so, check it out, lol.....)

Thanks guys.. Yes i know i've been out of school... I've really tierd, it's been 105+ latley and well im to lazy to turn my PS2 on. I'm afraid to over heat it. But i'm gonna be gone tomarrow through friday. I'm heading out on a week back packing trip. So i'm not gonna be able to take pics. I might wake up early and post somthing, but don't count on anything.

👍 The colours match very well, and you chose the point of sharpness perfectly. I´m wondering what it´ll look without the license plate. More wide, I think.

Prost! :cheers:

Nice picture, but you need to make more, 1 picture over 2 pages isnt many :indiff:

Thanks guys, i actually just got back. It was a big snow melt this season in the sierra so it was warm and moist so there were swarms of mosquitos. So we were all like **** this and left this morning.

EDIT:

I'll give you guys somthing, heres a shot i took a little wile ago. It took me awile to get the perfect lighting, and i think it came out nice.

Doesn't that suck, having ants?

Anyways that pic is brilliant, the lighting is perfect!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back