You Can Download PS2 Games

United States
Athens,Ga
Has anyone else downloaded PS2 games online? I have tried but most all sites is File Sharing which takes a long time!!!!! :mad:

Know any sites that arent? :P

Originally posted by keeno_uk
just get them from a sunday market like me (before the marketed gets raided by the police) :lol:

:lol: The Car :car: Boot sales are good too? Or look in the Private Adds for, 'Brand New PS2 games £5'
smily012.gif

Originally posted by Simon Tibbett
Has anyone else downloaded PS2 games online? I have tried but most all sites is File Sharing which takes a long time!!!!! :mad:

Know any sites that arent? :P

If you would of taken a test to be a pirate...youd fail xtremely hard in all directions...

So walk the plank , n00b!

Hey, hes been here just a shade under a year longer then you, he isnt that much of a n00b. A bit slow, yes. A DVD disc holds 4.7gigs (thats debatable though). I would like to see someone download a 4.7gig file off kazaa...

Heh, not off kazaa, but you'd be suprised the amount of ppl that download full dvd ps2 games.

Also "groups" also release PS2 games ripped on cdz with like some movies taken out to fit on a disc. Hell, I've download 30+ games :lol:

People with T1 and T3 lines would download a 4.7gb file considering T3's are download at like 1.4mb a second or something like that.

Originally posted by Eddy
People with T1 and T3 lines would download a 4.7gb file considering T3's are download at like 1.4mb a second or something like that.

sure , in a perfect world that is ... In RL you 'prolly won't go over 600-700 kb per sec.

And escpecially when using Kazaa I have never gotten speeds above 250 kb / sec with my 10 mbs cable connex.

The internet as a whole slows everything down but when you need to rely on other ppl's connection such as with p2p sharing then it will take a long long long time to download.

greetz

doesn't really matter how fast YOU can DOWNLOAD, but how fast the other person/people can UPLOAD... Heck, I downloaded Office Space in about half an hour(DivX files, 500MB or so), and YES, I do own the movie, but why spend hours converting the movie when you can download it in half an hour?

Oh, and if you're looking for a good place to find stuff you already have, or if you're evil and don't have it but want it anyway, try using DirectConnect by NeoModus(?). Worked great for me for finding stuff, just make sure you're sharing at least 10GB of your HDD, preferrably 50GB...(I used it when I was running a P1 200MHZ POS with less than 10GB available to share if I wanted to download anything that had any decent quality to it), but it works.

Back