You Can Now Play "Pole Position" With Your Tesla

I think the fart noises are the best part of this update behind the Pole Position easter egg. :lol:

Romantic mode for when you can wait to get home. Just conceive there and then. Cracking out the Barry White.

largest video game controllers
Indeed! :bowdown: And it is so realistic.

Now we need Assetto Corsa Tesla with an Oculus Rift to kill the time while waiting on a parking lot while the misses is doing some shopping.

Tesla or should I say Musk has a weird but great sense of humor.

Indeed! :bowdown: And it is so realistic.

Now we need Assetto Corsa Tesla with an Oculus Rift to kill the time while waiting on a parking lot while the misses is doing some shopping.

Tesla or should I say Musk has a weird but great sense of humor.

Driving a Tesla in Asseto Corsa inside your Tesla

:drool:

You can't, the game only comes up when the car is in park. I tried and failed to get it to come up any other way.
Granted, some sensationalist hack journo will still try to use it as a bullet point against Tesla if another high profile crash ends up in the news.

"If Elon Musk wasn't so busy hiding video games in his cars' computer code maybe Teslas would actually be safe to drive! Heh. Got 'em." *posts to Jalopnik*

I don't really care to own a Tesla in my life but I will say this is really cool and I actually dig it. Well done Tesla.

Back