You know your addicted to drifting when.....

• Thread starter Kishkuman
  • 22 comments
Tell me about it, I've got 37 cars in my garage which are tuned and setup for drift, all of which have been driven for AT LEAST an hour each to test them and get the suspension just right. I have also already bought the next 28 ready for tuning and setting up once I have the time (and funds).

I ended up with that many because any time I see something in the UCD that is 'drift worthy' I buy it immediately and just add it to the 'to tune' list LOL The problem being, at the moment, I'm buying them faster than I can build them haha

"You know your addicted to drifting when..... "

you lose your license for 18 months for wreckless driving / hooning / whatever else the cops wanna throw at ya for driftin round the local shopping centre carpark at 12am!!!!

dw i didnt do it :) my mate did LOL.

I was already addidcted to drifting before i started playing Gt5. So i only bought cars to drift with and forgot to buy a car that i could actually do some a-spec stuff with.. Tghen i finally managed to get some money and saw some drift cars in the used car lot.. Back to scratch again!!

I know i schouldnt do it; but i still want to, and i still do... Addiction

When you have 2 mil credits, see a Bugatty Veyron in the used car dealer, but buy any drift worthy car instead and tune the cars that you haven't tuned for drifting yet.

And when in a-spec races you drift as often as possible.

My first questions I ask when thinking about a new car...

1) how will it drift?

2) how good will it look in photo mode?

Recently Iv been planning to build some classic/muscle cars for drifting. They are harder to tune and set up but when it's done they make for some awesome photos!!
On GTPSP I had an old Buick (I think) it looked like the rear suspension sat much lower at the back. When I find it in the ucd it's getting bought, tuned, drifted and photographed!

I ended up with that many because any time I see something in the UCD that is 'drift worthy' I buy it immediately and just add it to the 'to tune' list LOL The problem being, at the moment, I'm buying them faster than I can build them haha

Man I'm in the same boat, used cars I want are coming up faster than I can afford them. I know if I miss them, I won't see them again for a long time so I've just been buying up cars left and right. Most of them don't have a single mod and haven't been driven once yet. I have a Supra RZ, Tom's Chaser, AE86 Levin, 180SX Type-X, 280Z, and a handful of other cars that have not been touched since I bought them...

You know your addicted when. . .

You sell all your prizes cars and everything to put forward your drift car, and you cant even beat amature series in a spec because all you have is your drift car

^^^

Thats me :sly:

Had to start a whole new file :sly:

When you buy 4 Lexus LFA's just for a few passionate pink paint chips for your drift collection.

I'm the same with the used car lot, snap up all the nice cars I can afford and anything that would be remotely decent to drift or look good sideways :embarrassed:

Also... When you start to get bored of the perfect line and quickest lap on the 'Ring and take to drifting it instead!

I must admit, I never had so much satisfaction when I linked the hohe-acht straight as far as the bridge in the M3 :)

Must try skidding the 'Ring with a wheel next though!!!

when you have enough money to buy a F1 car but not high enough level beacause all you do is drift online then you buy 20 odd ball cars to try out online

AND! when your M3 handles like a Silvia

When your M3 handles better than a Silvia!!!

I liked the HKS S15 when I got it, then properly set up my E46 I was dissapointed when I tried the S15 again :D

My first questions I ask when thinking about a new car...

1) how will it drift?

2) how good will it look in photo mode?

Recently Iv been planning to build some classic/muscle cars for drifting. They are harder to tune and set up but when it's done they make for some awesome photos!!
On GTPSP I had an old Buick (I think) it looked like the rear suspension sat much lower at the back. When I find it in the ucd it's getting bought, tuned, drifted and photographed!

You can win the Buick in A-spec, Buick special '62.

When you buy 4 Lexus LFA's just for a few passionate pink paint chips for your drift collection.

ahaha a man after my own heart the amount of LFA's and TVR's I have bought for paint chips is insane lol

You know your addicted to drifting when you spend 750k on 2x LFA's for your matte black IS-F with lime green wheel's ;)

Back