You know you've been playing GT6 too much when...

• Thread starter GT5Power
  • 502 comments
You know you've been playing gt6 too much, when you just looked at your stats and realized you have over 54,000 hours of driving time into the game.

That's over 100 days of driving. I am going to play here and there for a while. I have a lot of free time, because I have a little head injury... but 100 days holy hell. Got to find another hands-on hobby to occupy myself.

You know you've been playing gt6 too much, when you just looked at your stats and realized you have over 54,000 hours of driving time into the game.

That's over 100 days of driving. I am going to play here and there for a while. I have a lot of free time, because I have a little head injury... but 100 days holy hell. Got to find another hands-on hobby to occupy myself.

Go to your nearest car dealer and buy an X2010, I've heard those are a hand-full ;)

When you've lost all your money buying cars you realize you don't like and selling them again.
When you're surprised that car's IRL don't have pixels in them, especially Supra's.
When you're surprised that Supra's and other standard cars in GT6 have interiors.

Last edited:

54,000 is 6 years, not 100 days.:odd:

54,000 is 6 years, not 100 days.:odd:
Yeah wth lol was I thinking. 6360 hours in a year so that makes no damn sense haha. It was 314am when I listed that so my eyes were probably half drawn. I'll have to recheck now I don't feel so bad.

When you've created three different fan videos with Moon Over the Castle and have the special version of MotC you created for the third one on your iPod and your computer.

I've been there. Haven't we all?

When you get to work the next day and your boss asks why you were all over the road through a twisty section of roads.

Answer with, "I was shooting for the apexes to shave off a few tenths."

When you've figured out how to remember/reflect on your 'Standard' Supra like it's a Premium, by only looking/keeping 1 picture of it and never looking at it in-game.

This avatar is all I need... right ?... RIGHT!?!? :scared:

Last edited:
When you've become a fanboy and start comparing Gran Turismo with every game regardless of what genre they are and saying that Gran Turismo is better then this game.

When you think you can enter a race with a vw golf on brands hatch mid race....... without looking like a t**

obscure references no.1

Back