You know you've been playing GT6 too much when...

• Thread starter GT5Power
  • 502 comments
When you spend so much time on GTPlanet during school that you start to fail classes...:lol::):nervous::(

*No seriously I currently have a low C in English because I spend so much time here...:banghead:
**I really should see someone...

Last edited:
...When you try to put the 6th gear in your real life five gears car (playing GT6 with g27)
:lol:

pomo-cambios-300x225.jpg

When you brake late and see the line on the road, then pass the person in front of you, and hear your bonus going up.

That's interesting... hmm.
Say you're driving....anywhere, you know where you need to go, what path to take, There's a line when I'm walking too, which usually ends up in me cutting it short and either knocking someone over, or hitting the wall. Good thing damage is on light at work.

Also, you know you been playing gt6 too long, when you're walking and you try to pass someone around a corner, but slow down because you realise the hallway isn't that wide.

Say you're driving....anywhere, you know where you need to go, what path to take, There's a line when I'm walking too, which usually ends up in me cutting it short and either knocking someone over, or hitting the wall. Good thing damage is on light at work.

:lol: :lol: 👍

...When you try to put the 6th gear in your real life five gears car (playing GT6 with g27)
:lol:

pomo-cambios-300x225.jpg

When you go to click the paddle to shift gears, and then remember that your car doesn't have paddle shifters. :D

When your able to rank well in GTAcademy.

Back