You think head tracking can be made into a full feature on GT5's lifetime?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTOne2Three
  • 15 comments
  • 1,795 views
Messages
932
Messages
Chicano3000X
Messages
Chicano3000
If one thing I hated about PD, it's how they add a new feature, but only allow it on a certain mode.

Luckily we have updates right? Or would that be too big of an update?
 
It's a great feature in arcade. It can't be that hard to get it into career mode, i mean it's already there and everything :)
 
It needs to be added to all modes, If the new "supposed leaked Forza 4 vid" is to be belived then PD need to buck up their ideas or be left in this century
 
I doubt it will be added as it was dropped because of memory issues, I think they'll fix the block shadows & other high priority stuff first.
 
It is indeed an awesome feature, coupled with 3D, a wheel, good surround sound and no hud, equals an amazing expierence.
 
Nothing can be added into GT5 in its lifetime. It's finished.

So don't be too hopeful.
 
Nothing can be added into GT5 in its lifetime. It's finished.

So don't be too hopeful.


I guess you've not connected your PS3 to the internet yet & been getting the GT5 updates then!


:lol:
 
VBR
I doubt it will be added as it was dropped because of memory issues, I think they'll fix the block shadows & other high priority stuff first.

I dont think the graphical glitches should be on their priority list. It should be gameply. I can live with those blocky shadows. I think it's just a sign that we've reached the PS3's peak.
 
I dont think the graphical glitches should be on their priority list. It should be gameply. I can live with those blocky shadows. I think it's just a sign that we've reached the PS3's peak.


By "high priority" I meant what GT Planet users would want fixed, fixing block shadows is at number 10 on the list at the moment.

http://feedback.gtplanet.net/forums/96709-gt5-feedback

But which things are a priority to PD is anyones guess!


;)
 
If they could figure out how to make it work for online racing I'd be happy. I haven't used it, but if it worked online I'd get a camera for sure! I would think that since remote servers are doing at least some of the processing for online races that maybe some memory could be opened up to make it work.
 
Of course. I'm pretty sure that all they need to do to implement head-tracking in other game modes is a bit of re-configuration. This won't take a lot of work.
 
Back