You Want It, You Got It: Finding "GTPlanet's Hottest Guys" Calendar Search

  • Thread starter Thread starter YSSMAN
  • 158 comments
  • 6,427 views

YSSMAN

Super-Cool Since 2013
Premium
Messages
21,286
United States
GR-MI-USA
Messages
YSSMAN
Messages
YSSMAN
You Want It, You Got It: Finding "GTPlanet's Hottest Guys" Calendar Search​

Okay guys, I guess this is more of a test than anything. After the short conversation about the topic in the "Pictures of Me" thread, I think it is time we hunker down and start searching.

- So how are we going to do this?

Well, I'm going to be honest and say that it is up in the air just a bit. I'm thinking along the lines of how I did the "Best Car" threads last year, but that may or may not translate well into the voting process. If there are people who would care to judge, feel free to step up to the plate...

...Ladies? You are the real winners here. You can probably make the decisions better than us guys can...

- So really, how are we going to do this?

Well, I figure this much thus far. Submit three photos of yourself, preferably one close-up of your face, one full-body shot, and then one freebie. Please keep it tasteful folks, this is a family website, nothing worse than PG-13 I'm afraid.

Submit your photos, and we'll leave it open for a few weeks, and then maybe we'll have a way to narrow it down. Age groups maybe? Locations? Then we'll vote, and find the top twelve, and then if I get kinda fancy, maybe I'll try to cook up a calendar on the ol' computer...

---

So yes, LETS DO IT!

I'm going to need some time to get my submissions in, but feel free to do as you please...

And if you have suggestions, feel free to post. This is a quasi-test-real thread, so lets see where it goes...!
 
One Question: WHY?
 
So you’re going to ask a bunch of guys to vote on how hot their guy friends look?

Good luck with that. :p
 
This is really hot. I'm gonna check back later to see how this progresses.
 
Does it have to be natural or can we wear make up?
 
"GTP's Hottest Girlfriends" would have been met with more fanfare I think ;) :lol:
 
I'm fine with voting because I'm, like, totally straight. I can take a joke.


Or is it a joke? Either way, as long as I get to see Casio in a miniskirt I'll be set for night of very sound sleep!
 
…as long as I get to see Casio in a miniskirt I'll be set for night of very sound sleep!

I won’t. :scared:
 
This is the gayest thing ever.

Literally.
 
Who's going to make the calender? 💡 :dopey:
 
Now if the age bracket for the Hottest GTP guys was 30+ then I'm all for it but I think me voting on who I think is the hottest 13 year old is rather perverse.
 
I showed this thread to my fiancee and she said I absolutely have to enter.

She has an account here but refuses to post because she believes you're all sexist idiots.


Which is true to some degree.


Anyway due to this I'm going to participate.
 
I'm confident with my sexuality. I'm more than happy to post some pictures.

Just give me a couple of days to get my eye brows tinted, back waxed, nails done, couple of sunbeds & a fresh perm.

When's the deadline?
 
she believes you're all sexist idiots.
Yes, with all due respect, that just goes to show how little time and how few interactions she has actually had with the vast majority of members here...
 
I bet the guys in the Premium forum are laughing their asses off right now...



I know what goes on in there...
 
Yes, with all due respect, that just goes to show how little time and how few interactions she has actually had with the vast majority of members here...

Actually I have noticed on several occasions women drivers have been looked down upon for just being a women. And since she's into cars on the same level as any other given enthusiast, she doesn't like that sort of thing.
 
 
Casio should be Mr. December, wearing a female elf costume with some Mistletoe hanging from his belt buckle and a candy cane shoved in a hole of his choosing (I'll put it where I want mentally later on anyways). Oh, and if he could be holding up "the bad list" with his name in giant letters at the top, that'd be perfect.

[/gay fantasy]
 
Actually I have noticed on several occasions women drivers have been looked down upon for just being a women. And since she's into cars on the same level as any other given enthusiast, she doesn't like that sort of thing.

I have to say as a mod I have not personally come across anything of that nature and had I done so (or had it been reported) it would have been dealt with quite quickly. After all the AUP is quite clear in this area...

AUP
You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harrass, threaten, nor attack anyone or any group. There will be no racially, sexually or physically abusive or inciteful language tolerated. Any abusive comments made by members will be removed by the Moderating staff and the user issued with a warning or banned, as deemed appropriate by the Moderating staff. No personal attacks on other members will be tolerated. If you question someone, it must be done in a reasonable and semi-friendly manner. Violating this rule will be grounds for suspension and/or permanent removal from the board.

...personally I don't like the idea that anyone would feel they would not be respected here at GTP because of race, gender, colour, etc.

Regards

Scaff
 
I really don't want to drag this thread off topic, but here we go:

Two posts in this thread are:

I didn't notice that was a woman driving it. I'm not suprised. I'm so un PC, so sue me.


NOTE: Suzq, Queen Bee, and GTPlant, I do not doubt your driving skills.


and

:crazy: Lol, women drivers:dunce: . Jk, but still I cant even imagine how she passed her drivers test with those skills.

Although the woman absolutely cannot park, she does not represent all women drivers.

And plus throwing "jk" on the end of things doesn't cover up the fact that you actually feel that way in reality and just want to pass yourself off as joking.

That's the most recent I can think of (and the only right now, but there have been quite a few in the past. I just don't remember what threads.)
 
I really don't want to drag this thread off topic, but here we go:

Two posts in this thread are:




and



Although the woman absolutely cannot park, she does not represent all women drivers.

And plus throwing "jk" on the end of things doesn't cover up the fact that you actually feel that way in reality and just want to pass yourself off as joking.

That's the most recent I can think of (and the only right now, but there have been quite a few in the past. I just don't remember what threads.)

I fully understand your desire to not drag this off topic and if you wish would be more than happy to discuss it further via PM, but I do have to say that the comments above are more specifically aimed at the driver of that particular car and two examples hardly make all of GTPs members "sexist idiots".

It may be poor humour and close to the AUP, but just how PC would you like the AUP enforced? While thinking about that, keep in mind this post of yours...

If you still have dialup you should commit suicide.

If you think a larger filesize would make that much of a difference in bandwidth go look at the galleries.

I'm not for larger dimensions, just a larger filesize. 25k is just stupid.

...by your own logic here that's an incitement for all members on dial-up to kill themselves, a very clear breach of the AUP. However I doubt anyone would take it as such.

Clear and blatant harassment of any group is always dealt with (as soon as the staff are informed and/or aware).

Regards

Scaff
 
I might be in on this one if I can get some good pictures that really show my eyes [/sarcasm] no really I might do it just for giggles though
 
Last post on this topic:

Just a quick search of "Women Drivers" comes up with some very... interesting threads that would further prove *her* point.

A few being locked, but most not.



And obviously my 56k recommendation was humor upon poor judgment whereas being sexist is identical to being racist. There is just no excuse.
 
John participating? OMG I think I'm finally crossing the GWB Bridge.
 
You can take the Lincoln Tunnel if you want, it's pretty much the same distance.


Anyway why the hell are you coming?
 
Back