You Want It, You Got It: Finding "GTPlanet's Hottest Guys" Calendar Search

  • Thread starter Thread starter YSSMAN
  • 158 comments
  • 6,427 views
Wow, this has gotten a surprisingly different response than I had expected. I'm readying my photos (don't know about the rest of you...), so I should hopefully have them up shortly...

...And by no means is this supposed to be some sort of "coming out" party for anyone. It is just to have fun guys, and I'm sure we won't make fun of each other... much...
 
Ok... just for the fun of it.

i wont be competeing i suppose as this is from back in the summer... when i was tan. lol
 

Attachments

  • me1.JPG
    me1.JPG
    25.4 KB · Views: 44
Looks like we have a couple of people on GTP that need to shave.

Myself included. :)
 
Wow, this has gotten a surprisingly different response than I had expected. I'm readying my photos (don't know about the rest of you...), so I should hopefully have them up shortly...

...And by no means is this supposed to be some sort of "coming out" party for anyone. It is just to have fun guys, and I'm sure we won't make fun of each other... much...


Oh you! :sly:

Yeah, unlike most 8th graders, I'm perfectly comfortable with my masculinity. I mess with their heads, they can't believe it doesn't faze me! :D
 
Ok... just for the fun of it.

i wont be competeing i suppose as this is from back in the summer... when i was tan. lol

Looks fine apart from the rather weak tash and over serious look! :p
 
Oh Chris! :(
 
Sorry, any references to daan were purely cymbalic...
 
Please stop!

You are crashing!
 
C'mon, Chris, you can milk it for one more.
 
So, who exactly wanted this, and why do we have it?
 
MachỎne;2583852
Who's the girl in the picture? :lol:

Which picture would that be then?
 
The picture in Socom's picture. I think. Yeah. That's right.
 
I don't see any girls. :odd:
 
To the left of his shoulder. I think it's a girl. Dunno :lol:.
 
Oh! I didn't see that before.

Do you know your left from right? The pic is to the right of his shoulder. (unless you meant his left?)
 
This just in - Newcomer to the Post a Picture of yourself thread, TB, has just announced that he will be taking on not one, but an unprecedented two longtime posters for the hottest guy of GTP. First, he has his sights clearly set on Pako. He figures if Pako can have his 17.5" python for an avatar, he can post a picture of his 15's.


If that wasn't enough, he is then looking to dethrone one Rameses Niblick III Kerplunk Kerplunk Whoops Where's My Thribble.


Sources close to the subject have provided us with this picture of a possible submission, but recall him saying that is was quote "A little too much daan" end quote. They later admitted that they had no idea what that meant, and quite frankly, we're a little frightened to find out. They also recall him saying that in just over one month, he'll grant The Coolest Mum in the World's wish when he turns 30.


Stay tuned as more of this breaking story unfolds. We now return you to your regularly scheduled thread.
 
MachỎne;2583873
To the left of his shoulder. I think it's a girl. Dunno :lol:.

OMG ITS A GURL

 
Do Pako's biceps count as people in themselves?

Also, Dunc will win.:sly:
 
In Dunc's sexyback theme.

sexybacknk9.jpg


On the right. I'll get a couple more within a few days. (Once I can find a miniskirt to borrow....)

Oh and sorry guys. I'm not single (kinda).
 
The other guy is your boyfriend? :p (not that there’s anything wrong with that)
 
TB
This just in - Newcomer to the Post a Picture of yourself thread, TB, has just announced that he will be taking on not one, but an unprecedented two longtime posters for the hottest guy of GTP. First, he has his sights clearly set on Pako. He figures if Pako can have his 17.5" python for an avatar, he can post a picture of his 15's.


Now all you need is some heavy-duty tattoos, and you'll have Pako surrending to you.








Maybe....
 
Oh and sorry guys. I'm not single (kinda).

That never stopped me before. Oh, and they rent those elf outfits at costume shops, although, I'm sure if you explain what its for they may lend it out to you for free. ;)
 
Back