You Want It, You Got It: Finding "GTPlanet's Hottest Guys" Calendar Search

  • Thread starter Thread starter YSSMAN
  • 158 comments
  • 6,427 views
Naahh I can't stand the traffic just to get in there.

John
Anyway why the hell are you coming?
To beat you in a drag race.



And take your Xbox.
 
Do it.


On the actual topic:

I should have the pictures done by tomorrow afternoon.
 
Sorry, guys, but Pako is going to win this, hands down. He's teh hawtness. In a real guy way, of course.

[edit] OK, and the candy cane comment above is getting pretty close to out of bounds, so please step in the other direction. Thanks.
 
Casio should be Mr. December, wearing a female elf costume with some Mistletoe hanging from his belt buckle and a candy cane shoved in a hole of his choosing (I'll put it where I want mentally later on anyways). Oh, and if he could be holding up "the bad list" with his name in giant letters at the top, that'd be perfect.

[/gay fantasy]

Because I totally own a female elf costume (or a miniskirt for that matter Keef).

Although I am quite honored to be in a gay fantasy, I'm definitely putting that on my CV.
 
*puts hand up*

Please can I be a judge? Can I? Please? :D
 
"GTP's Hottest Girlfriends" would have been met with more fanfare I think ;) :lol:

I agree (because I'd win :D )! The whole hottest guy thing on a presumably mostly male forum is just wrong.
 
I agree (because I'd win :D )! The whole hottest guy thing on a presumably mostly male forum is just wrong.



"Laughable!" says George Takei.
 
The whole hottest guy thing on a presumably mostly male forum is just wrong.
I can't believe I actually agree with these two but:
I'm fine with voting because I'm, like, totally straight. I can take a joke.
I'm confident with my sexuality. I'm more than happy to post some pictures.
Being able to say that a man is attractive doesn't make you gay. Sleeping with him does. I say bring on the pictures. You really havn't lived unless you've made a total ass of yourself on the interweb. Oh, and by the way, Duke is right.
Sorry, guys, but Pako is going to win this, hands down. He's teh hawtness. In a real guy way, of course.
 
me2.jpg


[/thread]
 
No need to send in your photos, Daan wins! :p
 
[/thread]

No need to send in your photos, Daan wins! :p

I beg to differ and here is why:
  1. Those jeans are clearly not 14" wide at the ankle.
  2. There isn't nearly enough chest hair peeking out.
  3. The belt buckle is entirely too small.
:D
 
I'm confident with my sexuality. I'm more than happy to post some pictures.

Just give me a couple of days to get my eye brows tinted, back waxed, nails done, couple of sunbeds & a fresh perm.

When's the deadline?

:lol:
 
Sorry, daan, but your Ginger Baker costume just doesn't cut it any more.
 
Sorry, daan, but your Ginger Baker costume just doesn't cut it any more.

So, you're saying I'm not a sex cymbal?
 
Maybe a crash, but not a ride. And just a splash of Paiste.
 
Ok, I feel bad actually, but what I said was on a video where the driver was clearly incompetant. The driver couldn't even park a Smart! The parking spot was huge too.
 
Ok, I feel bad actually, but what I said was on a video where the driver was clearly incompetant. The driver couldn't even park a Smart! The parking spot was huge too.
Yes, but the fact that she was a woman was IRRELEVANT to the fact that she was an awful driver. That's the point John is trying to make, and I agree - it's one of my peeves.

[/offtopic]
 
Yes, you are very right Duke, its not cool to generalize like that. When exactly did this thing originate, the 50's? Earlier?
 
I'm getting a laugh that YSSMAN used a Toyota slogan from the early 1980s.

I love what you do for me, too.
 
Can I be Mr. August?
mraugust.jpg
 
Nuh uh, I have to be October for the harvest ;) I'll even get a tractor just for it!
 
I vote for Omnis.













What? He always ends up winning something in every competition on GTP.
 
I demand that any and all month competitors to duel in a hat wearing tournament. :p
 
Omnis and I have already competed in this tournament. It was a fierce battle in which I believe I was defeated.

There can be no hat battle on GTP that will measure up to that night.

GTP's hottest bloke however, I am ready and willing to participate!


Maybe I should shave the beard off though!
 
Not too sure if I can look at the American Clarkson the same way ever again....

























Bring on teh HAWTNESS! :p
 
Back