You Want It, You Got It: Finding "GTPlanet's Hottest Guys" Calendar Search

  • Thread starter Thread starter YSSMAN
  • 158 comments
  • 6,427 views
Gtp is for gross pictures and flamewars about women drivers.
 
I think the guy you have in your avatar is the sexiest guy in the history of history.....if he didn't play for Chelsea that is...
 
I think the guy you have in your avatar is the sexiest guy in the history of history.....if he didn't play for Chelsea that is...

I dunno Vincenzo Iaquinta is pretty hot I guess.
 
currently i'm pretty bored, so here's a pic of me 👍

 
hey YSS, give us some details on this calender

I'm not sure how I'm going to do it. The program I have on my computer has to send crap off to Kodak to get it printed, and I don't want to do that...

...Hmmm...
 
Speaking of variety, here is my "Tom Goes":

 
^ Speaking of that... My brother and I were going to make a movie doing that, but we've had a helluva time trying to figure it all out. I know how to get the pictures and such, but the time invested is just too long for a 10 minute movie.

...Looks like we're doing Forest Hills Vice anyway...
 
Back