You Want It, You Got It: Finding "GTPlanet's Hottest Guys" Calendar Search

  • Thread starter Thread starter YSSMAN
  • 158 comments
  • 6,428 views
Some girl's need to post. I'd like to see their opinion on this.
Some girls have posted.

Now if the age bracket for the Hottest GTP guys was 30+ then I'm all for it but I think me voting on who I think is the hottest 13 year old is rather perverse.

I have a fairly major fetish for men in overalls.
Don't ask why, I just do ;)

More overalls please...

It's not just overalls though - they have to be oily and dirty from cars.

You'll find that the picture above is a man in dungarees, not overalls. And fat men in overalls don't do it for me, i'm afraid.

Its a tough crowd. Seems your best bet is to be over 30 and wearing oily overalls.
 
Some girls have posted.

I think he meant he wants the opinions of the hot girls.













ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnn!
 
I know i'm not hot. But you say it in such a horrible way that you've hurt my feelings and i'm never going to post again.
Find yourselves another judge.

*folds arms and pouts*
 
I know i'm not hot. But you say it in such a horrible way that you've hurt my feelings and i'm never going to post again.
Find yourselves another judge.

*folds arms and pouts*

Hey, now. I'm not the enemy. I love everyone at GTPlanet (except for keef :lol: ).

I thought the ladies would find that funny (you know, the whole 'run from their wrath' thing) so I'm sorry if your feelings are hurt.
 
Some girls have posted.









Its a tough crowd. Seems your best bet is to be over 30 and wearing oily overalls.
i'm over 30 and i have an overall,and i can put some oil on it.:lol:
 
Some girl's need to post. I'd like to see their opinion on this.
I'm still waiting to see some hot guys so I can vote :)

But really, I thought the voting would happen when all submissions were in.
 
Youthful vigour anyone?
Picture047.jpg
 
TB
This just in - Newcomer to the Post a Picture of yourself thread, TB, has just announced that he will be taking on not one, but an unprecedented two longtime posters for the hottest guy of GTP. First, he has his sights clearly set on Pako. He figures if Pako can have his 17.5" python for an avatar, he can post a picture of his 15's.


*snip*

Stay tuned as more of this breaking story unfolds. We now return you to your regularly scheduled thread.

LOL, nice file name for image. For what it's worth, they're actually 17.825" as of a few minutes ago. I had a good pump in the gym and they feeling oh so sexy!

👍

It is also one of the more uncomfortable threads I've seen in a while...., I had to go to the Babe Contest thread just to get help purge the images in my head..... :scared:
 
I'm starting to get very vain now! Especially after what Danny said.

I've put on weight recently and i'm not sure that the beard i've grown does me any favours. Every pic I take of myself I delete because I think it's no good!!!

I have some old ones i can throw in though.



*edit*

Here we go. Pick your best out of the bunch:

l86b1fe5124681b46943bb6ge2.jpg


l284ed257736e7b5d021b0dzb4.jpg


855641408lit3.jpg


929627488lra7.jpg


929627729lau3.jpg


1030696784lmp8.jpg


1030674501lqt9.jpg
 
I saw your original post. Why ignore?
 
Not really. You just had it the wrong way round. I was drunk, not them!
 
Might be one of the Rare times i place my photo up here. My mother and I during a Carnival Cruise
 
Might be one of the Rare times i place my photo up here. My mother and I during a Carnival Cruise

1308571898_l.jpg

No offense, but I think those pants are a bit too powerful for your mom's outfit.

That said, where can I get a pair? :lol:
 
hey YSS, give us some details on this calender
 
No offense, but I think those pants are a bit too powerful for your mom's outfit.

That said, where can I get a pair? :lol:
You dont know what my mom is like. Shes CRAZY. Those pants are "mild" to what she usually wears. She likes things that.. dont know how to say it, that POP i guess. But shes cool as hell and i love her. 👍
 
Mr Whole-Of-The-Damn-Year!




Calm yourselves fellas..
;)
 
You're missing an eye in the second pic :p

And you're still a zombie...
 
Heeey need a bit of variety in the calendar!
 
Lee isn't allowed to sleep
 
I assume that's with constant nagging.
 
Oh no, something far from nagging!!

Incessant babbling about what you did that day?

My female friends do that.

:/
 
Back