You Want It, You Got It: Finding "GTPlanet's Hottest Guys" Calendar Search

  • Thread starter Thread starter YSSMAN
  • 158 comments
  • 6,428 views
TB
They also recall him saying that in just over one month, he'll grant The Coolest Mum in the World's wish when he turns 30.
This is a family site and its probably against the AUP to be discussing my wishes here ;).
 
Do Pako's biceps count as people in themselves?
When the sun hits him just right, Pako looks like the Knights who say Ni!, so I'd say that yes, they do.
Bullet.Proof
Also, Dunc will win.:sly:
And that means that I can't try?
Now all you need is some heavy-duty tattoos, and you'll have Pako surrending to you.
No ink and there never will be. Sorry. :)
This is a family site and its probably against the AUP to be discussing my wishes here ;).
Fair enough. My wife probably wouldn't like it much either.
 
:lol: it looks like you have fried chicken breasts for arms.
 
This is pretty much what I look like.

brad_pit.jpg


Pretty much... I mean, I look a little different, but that's about right.


Edit: Actually it's a cross between Pitt and Scientology Prophet Tom Cruise

tom_cruise_3.jpg



...so... more like this then.

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • dan.JPG
    dan.JPG
    46.2 KB · Views: 167
Who wants photos?

n78001441_30238068_1821.jpg


Yeah, thats me... You wanna fight about it?

n78001441_30238069_9734.jpg


Yeah, thats an authentic "24 The Series" CTU T-Shirt... You wanna fight about it?

Maybe more will come?

(Probably...)
 
careful there YSSMAN, thats nearly a mullet..
 
More overalls please...
 
More overalls please...

Can I ask why?

Sure, America may be the home to the farming and the whatnot, but by no means do most of us have them...

...Although I may be able to borrow a pair...

(lol)
 
Yodel @ sexy blurry kendo tournament pic:

 
It's official, I will be posting pictures with overalls





Just for GT Plant
 
I have a fairly major fetish for men in overalls.
Don't ask why, I just do ;)
 
I have a fairly major fetish for men in overalls.
Don't ask why, I just do ;)
So something like this turns you on?

redneckpicsoverallsqa1.jpg


:lol: You knew it was coming...
 
It's not just overalls though - they have to be oily and dirty from cars.

You'll find that the picture above is a man in dungarees, not overalls. And fat men in overalls don't do it for me, i'm afraid.
 






And just so you know, I have enough pictures to fill the whole calender, so obviously there is no need for anyone else :sly:

:crazy:
 
You're too pale to be a calender model.
 
well here are the overalls (kind of hick I know but it was a long time ago)... the other pic was taken by my friend who is apparently a master of timing
 
That's the land and air sorted, now a pic in the sea would complete it.
 
Will do UB, when I get home tonight I have the perfect picture, I should warn you that my shirt is off (not a good thing) does having a good personality count for the calender??
 
I was soo hoping that there was a misspelling and your really ment Girls but now that I think of it... It's not really better. Soo... I'll just feel disturbed by this thread. :dopey:
 
Its called higher than normal contrast. don't be jealous Omnis. :p

Besides Omnis, you're from Florida where people only go inside during hurricaines, he's from Calgary where people only go outside to hump horses*. Of course you're going to think he looks pale!



*Atleast we know he doesn't hump that many horses.
 
Besides Omnis, you're from Florida where people only go inside during hurricaines, he's from Calgary where people only go outside to hump horses*. Of course you're going to think he looks pale!



*Atleast we know he doesn't hump that many horses.

I'm from Florida where the only time you go outside is to get from one air-conditioned location to another.
 
Besides Omnis, you're from Florida where people only go inside during hurricaines, he's from Calgary where people only go outside to hump horses*. Of course you're going to think he looks pale!



*Atleast we know he doesn't hump that many horses.

Humping horses? I wasnt aware that was a past time here. :odd:

:p
 
ok heres me in the water... since my friend made this version shortly after the pic was taken, this is the only version I have
 
Back