You'll Be Able to Buy Houses and Businesses in Forza Horizon 4

Discussion in 'Forza Horizon 4' started by GTPNewsWire, Jun 10, 2018.

1. LumpiestFish

LumpiestFish

There’s a screenshot of a couple of trucks going through some thick mud. Seems very similar to the thick snow in the Blizzard Mountain expansion which didn’t really affect speed. Hopefully it is different though.

bremics likes this.
  2. MalibuClub

MalibuClub

"The 10 houses act as mini-Festival sites where you can customize and tune cars, cost IN-GAME credits to buy & the front driveway of your houses works as a Forzavista site"

source

I knew it was nothing like in TDU...

3. McLaren

McLaren Premium

I wouldn’t expect it to be anyway. Just a way to unlock special perks just as the “businesses” seem to unlock a new challenge related to it. At least it confirms 10 new Forzavista “scenes”.

GranTurismo guy likes this.
  4. TokoTurismo

TokoTurismo

Plus it be a waste of resoure if it was anything like TDU. So it's good PG made the house simply a place to tune and customize your cars, as well as unlocking new perks, etc. rather than something "spectacular".

5. Marqus

Marqus

Kinda defeats the purpose, don't you think? To me they look like glorified FH Hubs, except that there are more of them and you apparently have to buy them with you own Cr. Yay.

6. SVPSkins

SVPSkins

As once who played TDU2 i'm all up for this. On Horizon 3 i've picked a house to call home as i missed it on TDU2.

7. GranTurismo guy

GranTurismo guy

Honestly I’d rather have the house surroundings than the festival, it’s a way more personal experience. Also, don’t forget we had to work to unlock all the festival sites in 3 so I don’t see paying CR as much different, depending on how much the houses will actually cost of course.

yabiggoose likes this.
  8. ClydeYellow

ClydeYellow

To be fair, in TDU there were, what, four or five interior house models they kept rotating, and the only thing they did differently is that every house had its own garage (a hassle I would rather not have to suffer again)? Dunno if TDU2 was any different.

TokoTurismo and VXR like this.
  9. Nacho Libre

Nacho Libre

They better have a proper Scottish castle for sale!

10. ClydeYellow

ClydeYellow

Edinburgh Castle should be one of the venues available for purchase, but... It's too close to the riff-raff for my taste. :lol:

Nacho Libre likes this.