You'll Be Able to Buy Houses and Businesses in Forza Horizon 4

Discussion in 'Forza Horizon 4' started by GTPNewsWire, Jun 10, 2018.

1. McLaren

McLaren Premium

We're gonna need that time machine again Slip.

VXR, SlipZtrEm, UKMikey and 1 other person like this.
  2. user3392345

user3392345 (Banned)

Even the wallpaper in FH4 Houses have a better physics then g-ts LOL :D:D

3. GTnForza4ever

GTnForza4ever

I hope they'll let players build their ways from nobody-status to Festival-boss status. I know Forza Horizon 2 lets you partly do that, but I'd love to see a full implementation of it.

4. Eunos_Cosmo

Eunos_Cosmo

I really liked PGR's implementation of garages. I too doubt that PG will be going down that route, but it would be pretty awesome if they did.

5. eran0004

eran0004

But worse graphics. Guess what’s most important for wallpaper?

6. BigJimmy

BigJimmy

As its the UK.. do you think the house next door will be filled with a family of 7 on housing benefits, with an aggressive tattooed Dad and annoying kids that will chuck loads of crap into your garden and keep you up at night with all the arguing? Press B to lodge complaint with the local council. Press A to tut and do nothing as it will just end up with **** through your letterbox anyway.

7. CSMDuty11

CSMDuty11

Those require Windows 10 because of DirectX 12

...No thanks I'll stick with Win7 for as long as possible.

SVPSkins and Rob192005 like this.
  8. SPhilli911

SPhilli911

Awesome, I loved the houses in TDU. Let me walk around my garage in the house and I'll be happy.

GranTurismo guy, VXR, ykiki and 3 others like this.
  9. HarlemG27

HarlemG27

I strongly endorse this message!

GranTurismo guy likes this.
  10. ImaRobot

ImaRobot Premium

Well then it's good thing that neither of them are ugly :rolleyes:

GranTurismo guy likes this.
  11. Northstar

Northstar Premium

Are you blind? I’ve seen puddles of vomit that look better than FH4!

:p

GranTurismo guy and ImaRobot like this.
  12. ImaRobot

ImaRobot Premium

Legally, yes!

13. I recently moved homes because of my neighbours. I wanted to move anyway but wasn't sure it was worth it but though I'd better before they drove me to taking physical action. Authorities are useless with nuisance neighbours.

ALAN ULTIMATE likes this.
  14. DatNoiseV12

DatNoiseV12

True. I played quite a few games in the past years (FM/FH & GTS included) and I've yet to find one that I'd describe as "ugly". There are things that can be (slightly or greatly) improved in every game but calling them ugly? No way and the hyperbolic comments simply make me laugh.

ImaRobot likes this.
  15. ImaRobot

ImaRobot Premium

Yeah, I get that the person he responded too wasn't any better in that regard, but lets not try to pretend that because one game looks good, it means that all other games are outright ugly in comparison.

DatNoiseV12 likes this.
  16. DatNoiseV12

DatNoiseV12

Another thing I agree with. As I said in the 'GTS vs the world' thread, all of them have their pros and cons in terms of graphics (and other things, too).

ImaRobot likes this.
  17. GT Kelv

GT Kelv

I figured so when I seen the S15 leave the house when the lady played the demo at the E3 presentation. That reminds me of Test Drive Unlimited, housewise.

18. McLaren

McLaren Premium

I'm such an easy sucker with niche things. Playing PGR2 at Best Buy long ago and seeing that dealership, test driving, is what sold my young self on that game. If FH4 comes out with anything similar to what TDU/PGR did, I'll probably end up buying it again regardless of any qualms.
    [​IMG]

yabiggoose likes this.
  19. eran0004

eran0004

Why spend time implementing wallpaper physics in the first place? :p

ImaRobot likes this.
  20. ImaRobot

ImaRobot Premium

To be honest, I really had no idea what he was even on about :lol:

eran0004 likes this.
  21. ykiki

ykiki

This whole idea of owning a home in FH4 reminds me of the FH3 photo thread where we all took pictures of our cars parked in front of various houses!

22. Populuxe Cowboy

Populuxe Cowboy Premium

That's my thread. I started that back in the FH1 days, when it was simply FH.

bremics, FT-1, ykiki and 1 other person like this.
  23. Nowax

Nowax

Ye, but it's not powerful enough.
    It only has a Radeon RX 460 w/4GB VRAM lol, when 2019 arrives, It'll be outdated.

24. VXR

VXR

Regards perks, I wonder if a larger stately home property is available, with its own hillclimb, allowing you to host your own FoS?

25. UKMikey

UKMikey

I guess if they say their map stretches as far south as the Cotswolds then Goodwood is at least within the realms of possibility.

VXR likes this.
  26. hitmaniak17

hitmaniak17

Test Drive Unlimited Forza edition

FT-1 and VXR like this.
  27. DDastardly00

DDastardly00

Honestly it's about time, been waiting for this feature since Horizon 1, not sure what took them so long, but bravo for finally implementing it. The stock in this game just rose another 1000%.

Apparently you will able to by property all across the map and not just houses but businesses too. They also used an example of a owning a high speed taxicab business and a stunt driver business, each come with their own perks of course and I think vehicles as well (waiting for that to be confirmed), this is already sounding like a dream come true game. Now, if they could just increase the map size....that is honestly the only thing the Crew, and TDU(2) still have on the Forza Horizon series.

28. Populuxe Cowboy

Populuxe Cowboy Premium

I'm okay with the map being the same size as FH3. Just add more roads and a few well-placed barriers so you have to drive around, and it will feel so much bigger.

VXR likes this.
  29. DDastardly00

DDastardly00

I'm sure it will be fun but it really does need about a 30% increase in size, the map size increased significantly between Horizon 2 and 3, wish it was the same this time around. I really don't like the use of barriers to make the map feel bigger, one of the appeals of TDU and the crew was being able to drive virtually almost anywhere on the map, barriers get in the way of that type of free-roam experience.

30. VXR

VXR

They have added an off road experience park, so fingers crossed mud actually effects speed. Spintires Horizon.

Populuxe Cowboy likes this.