- 4,129

- Lost...
Oh sorry, my bad. I added the psn name, and was confused with yours!
All set back on pending again, thanks for questioning it![]()
👍
Oh sorry, my bad. I added the psn name, and was confused with yours!
All set back on pending again, thanks for questioning it![]()
Nissan mm-R cup car #8 grey sent![]()
i found 2 cars for you .....
Triumph Spitfire 1500 '74 Delft
VW New Beetle 2.0 `00:Canyon Red
they are on my 2nd account (x72jables) i can send them on november 19 and 20 for your........
0/0/0 bahama yellow 71 cuda
0/0/0 coral turquoise 71 cuda
i didnt see you have a list of the 63 corvettes do you need any of them?
Hey Jables,
Welcome back here
I have booked the 18-19th already, so my first free days are 21th and 22nd.
That would be the last car/ticket schedules I do, as the schedule becomes way too long. But I really would love to complete the Spitfire series!
I haven't collected the '63 corvette's..I do have 4 of those ....
Adobe Beige, Ermine White, Palomar Red Metallic and Silver Blue Metallic
Cheers 👍
thanks its ben a little while (had to deal with some personal bad stuff) im ok with the wait on your end and let me know wen you are redy to schedule car/ticket trades agine i have a 0/0/0 azure aqua 63 corvette and a 0/0/0 light bluish silver 63 'race' corvette for trade if your interested.
Schedule:
21-10 AntonH 5 MC (SENT)
21-10 Cifalu 5x paint S (SENT)
21-10 Han_the_dragon Lutecia Pink 0/0 (SENT)
22-10 AntonH 5 MC (SENT)
22-10 Buzuka13b Nismo 400R Black (SENT)
22-10 Cifalu 5x paint G (SENT)
23-10 Enyca5150 Nismo 400R Black (CANCELLED)
23-10 SpeedQber 2005 (SENT)
23-10 AntonH 5 MC (SENT)
23-10 Cifalu 5x paint S (SENT)
21-10 GSD Horns (SENT)
24-10 I love GT5 Gear (SENT)
24-10 abouzainah 5 Gold Chrome (SENT)
22-10 GSD horns (SENT)
24-10 Jables72 Black Cherry Chevelle SS 454 (SENT)
25-10 Cifalu 5x paint G (SENT)
25-10 ULTRA-FLOW 370Z (White) (SENT - RECEIVED)
26-10 Jables72 Blue Fire Superbird (SENT)
26-10 cphbullet 5x paint (SENT)-> 4300s Off White <-
27-10 Grang08 Subaru Super Touring Car #77 - White (SENT)
27-10 cphbullet 5x paint white (SENT)
28-10 Jables72 Hemi-Orange Super Bee (SENT)
29-10 Grang08 Subaru Super Touring Car #97 - Black (SENT)
29-10 Jables72 gear >>>>>> (SENT)
30-10 Grang08 Subaru Super Touring Car #87 - Red (SENT)
31-10 tony1_jeep - 2005 (SENT)
31-10 Jables72 gear >>>>>> (SENT)
01-11 Jables72 sunfire yellow Superbird (SENT - Failed GB full)
01-11 Jables72 gear >>>>>> GB full..
02-11 Jables72 Lemon twist Superbird (SENT)
02-11 Jables72 gear >>>>>> (SENT)
03-11 Jeeptj2008 - Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09 super black (SENT)
04-11 OCE_CAP_SHADOW Black RS Clio (SENT)
04-11 JasonK paint (SENT)
04-11 SporanoStyle MC Ford (SENT)
05-11 Carl345 > *** (SENT)
05-11 JasonK paint (SENT)
05-11 Sopranostyle MC Ford (SENT)
06-11 Ultra-Flow Trans-Cammer (SENT)
06-11 Ryan_N_86 paint (SENT)
06-11 GSD MC (SENT)
07-11 teecro Honda S2000 LM Race Car - #30 Black / Purple (SENT)
06-11 khan525 Paint (SENT)
07-11 GSD MC (SENT)
08-11 teecro Subaru Impreza Super Touring Car - #97 Black (SENT)
08-11 Ryan_N_86 paint (SENT)
08-11 GSD MC (SENT)
09-11 Sjansball ZZII >
10-11 oldbroke008 SUbaru #black 00 >
11-11 Jaywalker 2001 >
12-11 HF Nissan mm-R Cup Cars- #10
13-11 HF Nissan mm-R Cup Cars- #41
14-11 HF Nissan mm-R Cup Cars- #63
15-11 Jables72 sunfire yellow Superbird
16-11 Zegolfman - Red Tacoma
17-11 ID_Racing Chevrolet Camaro SS '69 in Azure Turquoise Metallic
18-11 Igwyana
19-11 Igwyana
20-11 Reserved Lady F
21-11 Jables72 0/0/0 bahama yellow 71 cuda
22-11 Jables72 0/0/0 coral turquoise 71 cuda
**Closed for car/ticket trades**
Hi Outeke,
I got from my OCD:
Peugeot 106 S16 `03 in Blanc Banquise and 206cc '01 in rouge lucifer
what do you think?
Go to the On line car Dealer The VW New Beetle 2.0 is there! I got all the RUF's, they were in there 2 weeks earlier. Trade?
Hey mate, the Rouge Luficer I need in 106 model and the Blanc Banquise I already have. The OP only shows pending and missing. Which means I have all other colors already.
I wonder why you quoted the schedule?! Besides a useless post to tell me that the New Beetle is in the On line car Dealer.
I'm new to gtplanet, lol... just discovered "Quick Reply" lol.
Hows about that for the Kingdom of the Orange.
Chat soon mate bye for now.
![]()
Hope you like it mate.![]()
👍 Better then the current one, which is a rip-off from the internet!
I'll update it- DONE
Btw, when are we gonna trade? I need 1 Charger 440![]()
VW New Beetle 2.0 `00:
Cybergreen Metallic
I can send it on the 21st mate,All I need in return is a tank car horn,beep beep.thanks mate.
VW New Beetle 2.0 `00:
Cybergreen Metallic
You need this bug?
EDIT: Damn, too late.
Your avatar looks like a real twin.
Peugeot 106 S16 `03
Rouge Lucifer
I get on the 14th
106 sounds good, but when can we trade? I do have a special Red/Yellow/Black suit and helmet (3 suits and 3 helmets!!)
And I can shuffle in a few horns and paint![]()
I`ll book you around some date I can offer. Not specific but consider it done. Obviously it will be after the date I got the car...
I got Caterham Fireblade '02:Estoril Blue, cant send til the 27th. Will take (3 #112), 4, and 5.
Good morning mate,
I'll survive the waitI get you asap the following horns:
112, 112, 112, 4 and 5.
Cheers 👍 and if you got any 0/0 car you would like to trade for more horns, I'm up for multitrade deals...
Out