Your 0/0/0 cars are wanted [OPEN for MC/Horns/Gear]!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Outeke
  • 555 comments
  • 31,025 views
CTR-2 - Light Blue sent 👍
 
hi again , just wanted to ask if you need any of this 0/0/0 cars :


List of 0/0/0 cars (ALL Standard):

Mercedes Benz :

-SLR MCLAREN '03 , Crystal Galaxit Black
-SL 500 '98 , Brillantsilber
-SL 500 '02 , Smaragdschwarz
-CLK 55 AMG'00 , Azuritblau
-SLK 230 KOMPRESSOR'98 , Yellow Stone
-A 160 Avangarde'98 , Glacier white :
-E 55 AMG'02 , Cubanitsilber
-SL 600'98 , Rosenholz

Opel :

-Speedster'00 , Schwarz

Volkswagen :

- Lupo Cup Car'00 - #8
-GOLF I GTI'76 , Lhasa
-Karmann Ghia Coupe , Pirolgelb

Caterham :

-Seven Fireblade'02 , Aztec Orange

Lotus:

-Elan S1'62, French Blue

Fiat :

-500 F'65, Beige Sabbia

Lancia
-Stratos'73 , Lancia Dark Blue

Isuzu:

-117 Coupé'68 , Astra Silver

Nissan :

- MM-R CUP CAR'01 - #77

Toyota:

- CELICA 1600 GT (TA22)'70, Orion Turquoise Metalic

Hyundai :

-Clix Concept'01

Ford:

-SVT F-150 LIGHTNING'03 , Dark Shadow Gray Clearcoat
-Mustang GT'05 , Screaming Yellow Clearcoat

Chevrolet :

-CHEVELLE SS 454'70, Astro Blue Metalic

Dodge :

-Charger Super Bee'71 , Hemi-Orange
-Charger R/T'70 , Orange

Plymouth
-Superbird'70 - Sandpeble Beige
-Cuda 440 SIX PACK'71 , Sandalwood Beige
 
CTR-2 - Light Blue sent 👍

:bowdown: respect my friend! Thank you for your generous contribution.

Have a nice day.
 
hi again , just wanted to ask if you need any of this 0/0/0 cars :


List of 0/0/0 cars (ALL Standard):

*LIST*

Hey mate,

I'm interested in all 0/0/0 cars I don't have yet, but to limit the schedule (don't want to plan so much ahead) I prefer to first finish the Musclecars and cup cars I search for...
Later on we can see which cars I don't have yet or do have....

Cheers, Out
 
im going to send your last superbee right now.
 
im going to send your last superbee right now.

Great to see another series completed!!!!

thanks!!
 
Hey mate,

I'm interested in all 0/0/0 cars I don't have yet, but to limit the schedule (don't want to plan so much ahead) I prefer to first finish the Musclecars and cup cars I search for...
Later on we can see which cars I don't have yet or do have....

Cheers, Out

ok no prob . 👍

cheers
 
Thanks Jeep2008, Jables72 and Igwyana for delivering such nice cars!
 
Are you still looking for 0/0/0 Volkswagen New Beetle Cup Car ‘00 if so PM me and I can start to send you them starting Thursday after reset of this week
 
PM sent :D
 
In about an hour and a half or 2 I will be sending you the Volkswagen Lupo Cup Car ‘00: Orange #20 0/0/0

Once I get off of work and can steal my TV back from my wife and kids ;)
 
In about an hour and a half or 2 I will be sending you the Volkswagen Lupo Cup Car ‘00: Orange #20 0/0/0

Once I get off of work and can steal my TV back from my wife and kids ;)

👍 Show them who the boss is!!!
 
As my schedule is cleaning up for horns, I now can offer horns for any of the missing cars...

Thank you!
 
hi again could you tell me where do you win the lup cup ? i forgot

cheers
 
hi again could you tell me where do you win the lup cup ? i forgot

cheers
Check the sticky in Q&A :)
 
Check the sticky in Q&A :)

ok , im just asking soo i could do it with my 3rd acount and send it to you if its in a colour that you dont have
 
I understood you had a mission :P
BUt I dont know by head, and or I would look at Q&A or I would say my source to you :P

Cheers, im off to the supermarket....
 
I understood you had a mission :P
BUt I dont know by head, and or I would look at Q&A or I would say my source to you :P

Cheers, im off to the supermarket....

dont forget of my strawberry ice creams
 
i just finished the European Hot watch with my R8 stealth in my 3rd acount and i received the Lupo GTI Cup Car (J)'03 in Green
 
Cbarbosa +....... awesome 👍
 
OP updated with new wanted....
Marcos Mini Marcos GT '70:
  • Arctic White
  • Bahama Yellow

And OP updated with completed make+model series in 0/0/0!
 
Arctic White Marcos Saturday mate.
 
i just sent you .....
Suzuki GSX-R/4 Concept '01:GSX-R/4 Dark Gray

and please mark this one as pending

Nissan mm-R Cup Car ?01:#6 - Silver / Purple

because christmas is coming early for you :)
 
Last edited:
Arctic White Marcos Saturday mate.

W00h00!!! :bowdown: Thank you very much my friend!

i just sent you .....
Suzuki GSX-R/4 Concept '01:GSX-R/4 Dark Gray

and please mark this one as pending

Nissan mm-R Cup Car ?01:#6 - Silver / Purple

because christmas is coming early for you :)

I love Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for the car and I marked the Nissan pending.
 
Who can I make happy with 5 horns of any missing car? :D
 
I do believe I have a 0/0 Marcos in Bahama Yellow. I'll check tomorrow and get back to you in this post. 👍
 
I do believe I have a 0/0 Marcos in Bahama Yellow. I'll check tomorrow and get back to you in this post. 👍

👍 let me know mate.

Thanks for replying.
 
Hi Outeke the Nissan mm-R Cup Car ‘01: #38 - Royal Blue has been sent. Was glad to help you out with your car collecting mission.

Have a great day

Harley
 
Back