Your 0/0/0 cars are wanted [OPEN for MC/Horns/Gear]!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Outeke
  • 555 comments
  • 31,025 views
Hi, I can send you a Caterham Fireblade '02 in Caterham Yellow the 6th. In return I would like Flame suits. Do we have a deal?
 
Hi Outeke the Nissan mm-R Cup Car ‘01: #38 - Royal Blue has been sent. Was glad to help you out with your car collecting mission.

Have a great day

Harley

Thank you very much mate!!!

Hi, I can send you a Caterham Fireblade '02 in Caterham Yellow the 6th. In return I would like Flame suits. Do we have a deal?

Send a fr to Outeke, will send flame in 2 hours.
Thanks for the deal.

Outeke
 
Thank you very much mate!!!



Send a fr to Outeke, will send flame in 2 hours.
Thanks for the deal.

Outeke

FR sent from both my accounts (have the car on Jocke_L)
Thank you :cheers:
 
Hi,

After collecting like a madman, I've come to a point where I need your help!

I do have 1 car/ticket (only for certain models), 5 paint, 5 museumcards, 5 horns or 1 gearset available for each car.
You might wonder, 1 gearset? Yes, I have not enough time to give you 4 as some other threads have. Sorry!

The cars need to be in 0/0/0 condition! I do have them all in miles already so no need to offer those, thank you.

Wanted cars:

Marcos Mini Marcos GT '70:
  • Bahama Yellow
  • Arctic White **PENDING (Gilly)

Dodge Charger 440 R/T `70:
  • Bahama Yellow
  • Plum Crazy
  • Silver Metallic
  • Panther Pink **PENDING (oldbroke007)
  • Sublime **pending (teecro)

Plymouth Superbird '70:

  • Rallye Red **PENDING (HF)

Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71:

  • Amber Sherwood Metallic **PENDING (HF)
  • Tahitian Walnut Metallic **pending (teecro)

Jensen Interceptor Mk.III '74 :

  • Brienz Blue
  • Silver Grey Metallic

Caterham Fireblade '02:

  • Boston Green
  • Estoril Blue
  • Caterham Yellow **PENDING (Cobrius)

Ford SVT F-150 Lightning '03:

  • Sonic Blue Metallic **PENDING (HF)

RUF 3400S '00:

  • Off-White **PENDING (cphbullet)

RUF BTR '86:

  • Pink **PENDING (Langy69)
  • Silver **PENDNG (MB)

RUF CTR2 '96:

  • Silver **PENDING (Langy69)
  • Dark Green **PENDNG (MB)

RUF RGT '00:

  • Dark Green **PENDING (Cifalu - 29th+)

Volkswagen Lupo Cup Car ‘00:
  • #5 - Red
  • #23 - Blue (have with 1 switch)

Volkswagen Lupo GTI Cup Car (J) ‘03:
  • #24 - Yellow
  • #63 - Red
  • #78 - Light Blue **PENDING (Sliss)
  • #17 - Green **PENDING (Han)

Volkswagen New Beetle Cup Car ‘00:
  • #2 - Red **PENDING (BB)
  • #11 - Blue **PENDING (BB)
  • #15 - Bordeaux **PENDING (BB)
  • #20 - White **PENDING (BB)
  • #21 - Silver **PENDING (BB)
  • #23 - Black **PENDING (BB)
  • #18 - Yellow **PENDING (BB)
  • #17 - Green **PENDING (BB)

Nissan mm-R Cup Car ‘01:
  • #8 - Grey
  • #38 - Royal Blue **PENDING (EAO-HarleyMan)
  • #6 - Silver / Purple **PENDING (Jables72)
  • #10 - Orange (Metallic) **PENDING (Jables72)
  • #11 - Orange (Cream) **PENDING (Sliss)
  • #25 - Gold **PENDING (Sliss)
  • #63 - Dark Silver **PENDING (Sliss)

COMPLETED LISTS in 0/0/0:
  • Chevrolet Corvette Stingray L46 350 (C3) '69
  • Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 '70
  • Chevrolet Camaro SS '69
  • Chevrolet Silverado SST Concept '02
  • Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71
  • Honda INTEGRA TYPE R Touring Car
  • Honda S2000 LM Race Car
  • Honda Z Act '70
  • Honda Life Step Van '72
  • Mercury Cougar XR-7 '67
  • Mitsubishi Lancer 1600 GSR '74
  • Mitsubishi GALANT GTO MR '70
  • Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09 (1x + switch)
  • Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08 (1x + switch)4
  • Nissan Skyline 2000GT-R (KPGC110) '73
  • Nissan Skyline HT 2000GT-R (KPGC10) '70
  • Nissan Bluebird Hardtop 1800SSS (910) '79
  • Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II N1 (R34) '00
  • Pontiac Tempest Le Mans GTO '64
  • Renault Sport Clio Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00
  • Renault Sport Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00
  • RUF CTR "Yellow Bird" '87
  • Subaru IMPREZA Super Touring Car
  • Suzuki GSX-R/4 Concept '01
  • Toyota ALTEZZA Touring Car
  • Toyota Celica 1600GT (TA22) '70
  • Toyota Tacoma X-Runner '04

COMPLETED LISTS with Miles:
  • Citroën 2CV Type A '54
  • Citroën Xsara VTR '03
  • Marcos Mini Marcos GT '70
  • MUGEN MUGEN S2000 '00
  • Nismo 270R '94
  • Nismo 400R '96
  • Nissan mm-R Cup Car '01
  • Volkswagen Lupo Cup Car '00
  • Volkswagen Lupo GTI Cup Car (J) '03
  • Volkswagen New Beetle Cup Car ‘00

** OWN INFOR....

Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '09:

  • Gray Metallic/Italian Red
  • Deep Red M/Chocolate M
  • White/Soft Silver M
  • Pearl M/Gold M
  • Light Blue M/Grey Blue M
  • White/Red M
  • Red/Red Tu-Tone
  • Sterling M/Graphite M
  • Hazelnut M/Walnut M **MILES
  • Gold M/Black M



Please let me know what I can offer!

Schedule on next post.

I have Mini Marcos GT '70 - Bahama Yellow !
What could u trade for it ? plz answer !
 
I have Mini Marcos GT '70 - Bahama Yellow !
What could u trade for it ? plz answer !

I love peanutbutter, I eat it every day....

I can only offer 5 horns today and on..hihi, paint in 2 days, mc's in 5 days...

What are you looking for?
 
I love peanutbutter, I eat it every day....

You have this machine?

peanut-butter-machine.jpg
 
I love peanutbutter, I eat it every day....

I can only offer 5 horns today and on..hihi, paint in 2 days, mc's in 5 days...

What are you looking for?

So u can't offer any cars ? (Im looking for M5 '05 (dont care about miles))
 
You have this machine?

peanut-butter-machine.jpg

That is the newer version of the machine I use every morning!!

Btw, did you receive my spam? :D
 
That is the newer version of the machine I use every morning!!

Btw, did you receive my spam? :D

:ouch: I forgot to send my email... Shall I???
 
Hi mate
We better do the f/r thing on my alt so I can send the pink 440 tomorrow.
Could you let me know which account I'm sending to so I can send f/r
Cheers:tup:
 
Turns out that Marcos I have is "Mid Chrome Yellow." :indiff:
 
Put me down for the Nissan mm-R cup car #8 grey.

Let's get you complete on those mate, free of charge ;)

I will probably send tomorrow ;)
 
Put me down for the Nissan mm-R cup car #8 grey.

Let's get you complete on those mate, free of charge ;)

I will probably send tomorrow ;)

Any day would do for me, as it would make me happy any day!
Thanks for this early christmas gift!! :)
 
Trading makes fun today. :)👍
 
Trading takes so much time each day 👎

But nice to see everybody 👍
 
Trading takes so much time each day 👎

But nice to see everybody 👍


It`s good to know - and I know you know it - you can stop! :lol:
 
It`s good to know - and I know you know it - you can stop! :lol:

With about 25 cars pending to receive one way or the other...I need 8 cars from current OCD to complete my search...
Would be great to complete a new OCD after 3 days of lobby and trading :D
 
With about 25 cars pending to receive one way or the other...I need 8 cars from current OCD to complete my search...
Would be great to complete a new OCD after 3 days of lobby and trading :D

Hello my friend,

Tell me wich cars from the new OCD are missing and i´ll see if i have any...

👍
 
With about 25 cars pending to receive one way or the other...I need 8 cars from current OCD to complete my search...
Would be great to complete a new OCD after 3 days of lobby and trading :D
Well, I´m quite a newbie to this 0/0/0 madness but my 03/11 OCD thread looks good, too. :D (So many New Beetle colours missing though. :ouch:)
 
Hello my friend,

Tell me wich cars from the new OCD are missing and i´ll see if i have any...

👍

A bit difficult to say, I have 20 pending, 8 missing...but from those pendings it might happen that some will never come..so within a few days those models and colors are added to the OP :-)

I can give you a pre-list when I know more....

btw, the RUF in Dark Green, is still on your list?

Thanks!
 
A bit difficult to say, I have 20 pending, 8 missing...but from those pendings it might happen that some will never come..so within a few days those models and colors are added to the OP :-)

I can give you a pre-list when I know more....

btw, the RUF in Dark Green, is still on your list?

Thanks!

Roger that, if you have a free time then let me know... 👍

My RUFs are both light green, not dark :(

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c353/bryphotoguy/RUFColorVariations/RGTLtGreen.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c353/bryphotoguy/RUFColorVariations/BTRLtGreen.jpg
 
It was pending from me?

Oh sorry, my bad. I added the psn name, and was confused with yours!

All set back on pending again, thanks for questioning it :P
 
Back