Your 0/0/0 cars are wanted [OPEN for MC/Horns/Gear]!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Outeke
  • 555 comments
  • 31,025 views
no no no no ok :P hehehhee
 
Check!

Ill take it off...added you to the reputation list..

Time to do grosseries soon...
 
hahaha buy me sum ice creams :lol:
 
Ok, ill check....
 
Hey pal, I could supply the following cars to you -

Volkswagen Lupo GTI Cup Car (J) ‘03:

* #24 - Yellow

Nissan mm-R Cup Car ‘01:

* #6 - Silver / Purple
* #8 - Grey
* #38 - Royal Blue
* #77 - White

Volkswagen New Beetle Cup Car ‘00:

* #23 - Black

In return I could maybe take some RUF's and possibly some Caterham's off your hands?
 
Hey pal, I could supply the following cars to you -

Volkswagen Lupo GTI Cup Car (J) ‘03:

* #24 - Yellow

Nissan mm-R Cup Car ‘01:

* #6 - Silver / Purple
* #8 - Grey
* #38 - Royal Blue
* #77 - White

Volkswagen New Beetle Cup Car ‘00:

* #23 - Black

In return I could maybe take some RUF's and possibly some Caterham's off your hands?

Wow nice list mate! I'm only a bit negative about my own car/ticket schedule which keeps on growing too much :(
I know your not waiting to get paint for your car trades, so I try to catch some of those cars thru other people first while using my paint trade slots.

I'll at least know now which cars you can help me with (positive!)

Cheers mate
 
Lol, I have all the beetles and lupo's on your list but most of them on my main account, I'm limited to what are on my alt's at present.

No problem, I'm in no hurry. 👍
 
Nice alt. account :P
 
I checked, I got 5 of the coupe '63, but non you search for....

That's ok.
I need this one now instead of the other 2 i mentioned:

RUF 3400S '00 Medium Blue.
Do you have it?
 
yes i got that one...
 
Hi mate
Have a few cars you need. Caterham in black. Think I might have yellow on another ps.
Suzuki GSXR thing in red and Charger 440 in panther pink.
I know you are probably booked up from now to forever so if you get some slots and decide you can't live without these cars maybe send me a pm.
Cheers mate thanks:)👍
 
Hmm, anybody happen to have a gunmetal CTR2 spare in 0/0/0?

Some friend happens to be color dyslectic.....and doesn't have that car.

Can offer paint..............
 
W00p, that is for sure gunmetal mate!

Thank you very much for the superfast reaction!!

👍

Have an opening on my schedule tomorrow, can send this one and the RUF RGT '00 - Light Green on Nov02 like agreed, or do you want to change the order?

Many thanks.👍
 
Any order mate, thank you very much!
 
mm-R Cup Car white sent 👍
 
Last edited:
A lot of a action here for a completed thread. :confused:
 
A lot of a action here for a completed thread. :confused:

Always when i see you posted, i hope you say.... hi im sending your last 20 cars to be completed.

:) :lol:
 
Always when i see you posted, i hope you say.... hi im sending your last 20 cars to be completed.

:) :lol:

Thank god you`re not demanding. :dopey:
 
Good morning outeke :D I've just sent you the White ford stv ;)
 
Back