Your 10 best ALBUMS of all time?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Stinky Chicken
  • 42 comments
  • 1,845 views

Stinky Chicken

(Banned)
Messages
1,928
Following the current trend, what are your 10 best albums of all time?

:sly:
 
These are my favourite albums, not a list of what I consider to be the world's best ever albums. I'm not going to include best of albums, because I don't think they should count. These will also change fairly often, and are mainly a list of what I like at the moment.

Slayer - Reign in Blood
Devolved - Calculated
Fear Factory - Obsolete
Pantera - Vulgar Display of Power
The Berzerker - Self-Titled
Lamb of God - Ashes in the Wake
In Battle - Welcome to the Battlefield
Malevolent Creation - Warkult
Krisiun - Conquerors of Armageddon
Deicide - Serpents of the Light
 
Jimmy Enslashay
These are my favourite albums

...which is why I named the thread Your best ever album. ;)

Mine:

Tool - Undecided. Any/all.
A Perfect Circle - Undecided. Any/all.
In Flames - Colony
Rammstein - Reise Reise or Mutter
The Butterfly Effect - Begins Hear
Dream Theater - Train Of Thought (Falling Into Infinity is just weird :odd: )
SOiL - Scars
Disturbed - Believe
Soilwork - Natural Born Chaos
Fuel - Natural Selection

And before you mock my tastes in music Mr. Enslashay, note that I don't care, it sounds good to my ears so meh. :p
 
I don't mock people's tastes in Music...

Mr. Chicken.
 
A Perfect Circle - Thirteenth Step
A Perfect Circle - Mer de Noms
Tool - Lateralus
SOiL - Redefine
In Flames - Soundtrack To Your Escape
Dream Theater - Images and Words
Queens Of The Stone Age - Songs For The Deaf
Kyuss - Welcome To Sky Valley
Lostprophets - Start Something
Muse - Absolution
 
Stinky Chicken -- In case you can't tell the difference, that's an opinion. Mocking is when you direct it at someone. That was a general opinion. ;)
 
Jimmy Enslashay
Stinky Chicken -- In case you can't tell the difference, that's an opinion. Mocking is when you direct it at someone. That was a general opinion. ;)

I'm kidding Matthew. :sly:
 
Yeah, I know Jared. I was too. I thought the wink face indicated that? Oh well. ;)
 
Hmm.

Pink Floyd - The Dark Side of The Moon.
Steve Vai - Passion & Warfare.
Dream Theater - Train of Thought.
Metallica - ...And Justice For All.
Tool - Lateralus.
The Mars Volta - De-Loused In The Comatorium.
In Flames - Soundtrack To Your Escape.
Guns N' Roses - Greatest Hits. (I know it's not their best, but I enjoyed it.)
Van Halen - The Best of Both Worlds.
A Perfect Circle - Mer de Noms.
 
At least you can make a decision about Tool and APC. Better than I can do. :lol:
 
Pink Floyd - The Dark Side Of The Moon
Pink Floyd - The Wall
Rush - A Farewell To Kings
Rush - Hemispheres
Van Halen - Van Halen
Van Halen - Van Halen II
Van Halen - Fair Warning
The Who - Who's Next
The Jimi Hendrix Experience - Are You Experienced?
AC/DC - Highway To Hell

This list wouldn't change too often for me.
 
Joy Division - Unknown Pleasures
Joy Division - Closer
Tool - Aenima
George Harrison - All Things Must Pass
Pixies - Doolittle
Love & Rockets - Express
Morphine - Like Swimming
U2 - Joshua Tree (Yes, Doug)
The Smiths - The Queen Is Dead
Radiohead - OK Computer

If Loudmusic asks me again in ten minutes, I'm going to stab him in the face.
 
*checks time*

What are they now? Okay, so it wasn't 10 minutes, more like four, but I figure an album a minute, so which 4 have changed?
 
i tried to get all different bands
a perfect circle - mer de noms
mars volta - deloused in the comatorium
steve vai - mystery tracks
opeth - damnation
dream theater - train of thought
coheed and cambria - second stage turbine blade
foo fighters - theres nothing left to lose
minus the bear - they make beer commercials like this
joe satriani - strange beautiful music
nine inch nails - downward spiral
 
This list isn't an absolute.

Radiohead - Kid A
Radionhead - OK Computer
The Mars Volta - De-Loused In The Comatorium
At The Drive-In - In/Casino/Out
The Flaming Lips - Yoshimi Battles The Pink Robots
Sublime - Robbin' The Hood
Pink Floyd - Dark Side Of The Moon
The Beatles - The White Album
Rage Against The Machine - Rage Against The Machine
Bob Marley - Legend
 
Seems to be a lot of The Mars Volta in this thread. What style are they?
 
It's hard to give them a style, it's a fusion of many different styles.

Listen to a few songs and you'll know what I'm talking about.
 
Nirvana-In Utero
Sublime-Robbin In The Hood
Incubus-A Crow Left Of The Murder
NoFX-Pump Up The Valuum
NoFX-War On Errorism
Deadsy-Commencement
Pink Floyd-The Wall 1&2
Rise Against-Revolutions Per Minute
Talib Kweli-Quality
Green Day-American Idiot

not even close to a final list, just off the top of my head.
 
Green Day - American Idiot
Chevelle - Wonder What's Next
Rammstein - Reise Reise
Linkin Park - Meteora
Linkin Park - Hybrid Theory
Modest Mouse - Good News For People Who Love Bad News
Franz Ferdinand - Franz Ferdinand
Smile Empty Soul - Smile Empty Soul
System of a Down - Toxicity
Smashing Pumpkins - Mellie Collie and the Infinite Sadness
 
Chris Hendriks
I forgot about that one, its great! I'm listening to Satin In A Coffin right now.
I'm re-ripping it right now at variable bit rate using dBpoweramp. This is the first CD i've ever ripped with this program.
 
the mars volta are in a style of their own it takes a few listens to really get into it but once youv heard em a coupla times you wont stop listenin :D steve vai reccomends it 👍
 
Chris Hendriks
Nirvana-In Utero
Sublime-Robbin In The Hood
Incubus-A Crow Left Of The Murder
NoFX-Pump Up The Valuum
NoFX-War On Errorism
Deadsy-Commencement
Pink Floyd-The Wall 1&2
Rise Against-Revolutions Per Minute
Talib Kweli-Quality
Green Day-American Idiot

not even close to a final list, just off the top of my head.

You like the newer NOFX albums better?

All they sing about now is how they're old now.

I like their older stuff better myself.
 
Mr. McShake
You like the newer NOFX albums better?

All they sing about now is how they're old now.

I like their older stuff better myself.

I like the older stuff better too, i just put those albums down because I happened to have them in front of me at the time.I don't think they only sing about how old they are, they're a very,very political band now.
I absolutely love their old stuff, I'm listening to Punk In Drublic right now.
 
These are the 10 current albums that I listen to alot, the majority are by Slayer anyways

Metallica - Ride the Lightning
Pantera - Cowboys From Hell
Pantera - Vulgar Display of Power
Cinderella - Night Songs
Metallica - Master of Puppets
Slayer - Reign In Blood
Slayer - Divine Intervention
Slayer - Hell Awaits
Slayer - Show No Mercy
Slayer - Diabolus in Musica

(Edited on Dec. 13 - My birthday)
 
Metallica-and justice for all and snoop doggy dogg-Doggystyle
 
A Hard Day's Night
Revolver
Red Album
Blue Album
Let It Be
Anthology 3 By The Beatles

Flowers In The Dirt
Tripping The Live Fantastic By Paul McCartney

(What's The Story)Morning Glory?
Defenitely Maybe By Oasis
 
Back