your best overtakes

I just did two " Ricciardo" style super late brake in last night's FIA Nations Cup with Mercedes W08 at Suzuka, at the same fianl chicane.
More like Jacques "king of the late brakers" Villeneuve. Very nice overtakes.
a pretty fun moment that reminded me of the Häkkinen/Schumacher/Zonta moment at Spa.
But you didn't overtook the Michael :P

giphy.gif

first clip ive made, with some funny sound effects and a great song

a recovery after beeing punted

highlights from a day i've raced after months without playing :(

nothing new to show, almost zero play since march

Go to 4.20.

After the turn 1 esses i stayed on it but braked arrow straight and pulled off a pass into the heavy braking left hander that if even mm wrong would have been a massive pile up.

I use to make overtake montages/compilations for GT6. Was heaps fun trying to make and getting creative syncing it with different music. Unfortunately, GT Sport with it's ridiculously high quality would freeze up my old editing computer. Maybe in the future when I get a PC again I'll make more but for for now here is an example from long long time ago...

I use to make overtake montages/compilations for GT6. Was heaps fun trying to make and getting creative syncing it with different music. Unfortunately, GT Sport with it's ridiculously high quality would freeze up my old editing computer. Maybe in the future when I get a PC again I'll make more but for for now here is an example from long long time ago...

You can edit videos on PS4 with SHAREfactory. It's pretty easy and has a lot of editing options.

You can edit videos on PS4 with SHAREfactory. It's pretty easy and has a lot of editing options.

Yeah I tried that, but it is insane how time consuming it is to compile even just 10 overtakes.

For example, I record live gameplay and find I do a nice overtake that race. Go back after to record multiple different race angles from the replay. Decide which angles for different shots throughout montage that will match song and or beat, then have to cut everything from different recordings because each angle will be a different file recorded to keep organized; roof cam, bumper, 3rd person etc. Paste all together and that's just one overtake. Times by 10 and it gets tedious.

Sure you can do it but the time it took on Sharefactory with the PS4 console was a nightmare for me. Just didn't have that much motivation to spend that much effort on it when recording to PC with a capture card and editing software makes the process incredibly quick and efficient you know

I’ve just recently started uploading race videos and I only have one that’s not a full race. It was in a FIA practice lobby just the other night with some friends. The video shows the first lap from everyone’s perspective who was in the race. I had a pretty good lap I’d say, but there is some good driving in there from just about everyone, and we even somewhat successfully went 3-wide for a second. Enjoy!

Also feel free to check out my other 2 videos. Full races of 2 of my best FIA performances to date.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTzd7cJkWBgHUU-bCpVi3Xw

Last edited:
Poor video and sound for which I apologize, a fine overtake though.

I am in the Yellow Corvette, after a poor exit of the previous corner a sitting duck on the straight.....

Last edited:
Took me half a lap to get past this guy, we did a bit of 'rubbing is racing', but it was his bad exit from the chicane before the main straight that gave me the opportunity to get him. I was barely hanging on although I used the slipstream to keep in touch first lap. Wether it's a great overtake I don't know but it was seriously satisfying going on to win against a grid who had been faster than me on the most part in qualifying, despite my 3rd place start .

Back